• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funny Limit Commands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the weakest party member?

• Donald (never)

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Goofy ( sometimes...)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Riku (yeah right)

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRoxas1907

On Destiny Islands getting ready to go to another
I'll start the thread by making a funny limit command(Please post).

Purpose: To regain health

Limit: Sora either throws Donald or Goofy in the air and when they thrown high, they explode into munny and health orbs(The party member can only be brought back if the other party member dies).

I know that wasn't funny:thumbdown: but show me what you guys got for funny limit commands. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Well I could try:

Purpose:deal major damage

Sora, Donald and Goofy make a triangle around the enemy and then charge at it but Sora gets first to the enemy and kicks him into the sky and sarts making a cool combo but Donald and Goofy don't get to the enemy on time so they end up charging one into the other because they can't stop and they cause a earthquake but they do some damage to themselfs.

White_Feather

how;s this?
Limit: Flaming Feather
Sora lights Donald's tail on fire and Goofy bashes him into the enemy(ies) and direct contact causes a big explosion and the limit ends with raining feathers which give Sora EXP

Moriko_Hotaru

Website
www.freewebs.com
hmm....lets see.... how 'bout this

limit: Surprise?!

Sora, Donald, & Goofy have a whole strategy worked out, Sora & Goofy pair up and start hurting the enemy(ies) really bad then Donald charges at the enemy(ies) and ends up getting knocked out, Sora loses a lot of health and then chickens out and runs and hides somewhere, leaving only Goofy to fight. Then goofy tries to use magic and electricutes himself so now he lights up like a 1,000 watt light bulb, but strangely the enemy(ies) get scared away from the whole lightbulb thing! Then out of nowhere Donald blows up and Sora says "Well that's one problem gone..."

well that's all i can think of....i dont really know if its all that funny, but u tell me...

gosh i haven't posted in a really long time! lol!

Limit: And now for something completely different . . .

Effect: Sora, Donald and Goofy get bored with killing Heartless, so instead they get the Heartless to re-enact stuff from Monty Python, then they run away with the Heartless distracted. But Donald trips over and accidently blows himself up, and the explosion, being full of magic, results in Goofy becoming the most intelligent being in the universe, while Sora ends up with amnesia and multiple-personality disorder.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Hmmmmm... let me try.

Limit:Whowhatwherewhen?

Effect: Sora and Goofy throw Donald at the Heartless and they run leaving the Heartless baffled. Then Donald (like all thee other ones lol) blows up killing all the Heartless yet leaving Donald unharmed. Then they all get drunk and blow up the Death Star.

Hmmmmm... let me try.

Limit:Whowhatwherewhen?

Effect: Sora and Goofy throw Donald at the Heartless and they run leaving the Heartless baffled. Then Donald (like all thee other ones lol) blows up killing all the Heartless yet leaving Donald unharmed. Then they all get drunk and blow up the Death Star.

Where'd the Death Star come from? Star Wars isn't Disney! Still, pretty rofl.

Here's another one:

Limit: The Engulfer

Effect: Sora summons Engulfed (you know, Different Heart and Random Heart?) though he actually meant to use Ultima Blast on Kingdom Hearts (he was drunk and drunkenly mistook Kingdom Hearts for a giant Heartless). Engulfed starts twisting around the laws of reality, creating massive paradoxes resulting in Nomura cancelling all future Kingdom Hearts games, firing every Square staff member he can, getting irreversibly drunk and starting World War III (which involves battles taking place through online gaming, which makes game worlds and characters leak out into the real world and cause major havoc, eventually making the planet itself unstable and impossible to survive on for longer than three seconds). And no, I'm not a KH hater and do not wish to start World War III.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Where'd the Death Star come from? Star Wars isn't Disney! Still, pretty rofl.

Here's another one:

Limit: The Engulfer

Effect: Sora summons Engulfed (you know, Different Heart and Random Heart?) though he actually meant to use Ultima Blast on Kingdom Hearts (he was drunk and drunkenly mistook Kingdom Hearts for a giant Heartless). Engulfed starts twisting around the laws of reality, creating massive paradoxes resulting in Nomura cancelling all future Kingdom Hearts games, firing every Square staff member he can, getting irreversibly drunk and starting World War III (which involves battles taking place through online gaming, which makes game worlds and characters leak out into the real world and cause major havoc, eventually making the planet itself unstable and impossible to survive on for longer than three seconds). And no, I'm not a KH hater and do not wish to start World War III.

That is one powerful limit!!!

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
Limit : Catch this!

So this is what they do... Sora shoots his enemy up, and then Goofy throws Donald to the enemy, then Sora catapoults Goofy to the enemy too and then Sora jumps up, there they all throw their weapon. And if you miss on your reaction command the weapons hit you and your party members and the enemy flees.

ShadowRoxas1907

On Destiny Islands getting ready to go to another
Limit : Catch this!

So this is what they do... Sora shoots his enemy up, and then Goofy throws Donald to the enemy, then Sora catapoults Goofy to the enemy too and then Sora jumps up, there they all throw their weapon. And if you miss on your reaction command the weapons hit you and your party members and the enemy flees.

That would be really cool to see.:thumbsup:

Sand Demon

Limit: Skull Bash

Donald jumps on Goofy's back, and Sora lights Goofy's ass on fire. Donald holds his head down, and Goofy charges through the Heartless, screaming in pain. And SR, there are rules against Double Posting.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Lmit: Hyper Twister

Goofy begins the Tornado attack and while he is about to crash into the enemies, lets say Heartless, Sora remembers the Aero magic and says: "I haven't used this magic in a long time, hmm why not use it on Goofy, well it can only help him" and so Sora uses Aero on Goofy while he is perfoming tornado, but the magic turs out way too powerful, the tornado turns into one really big one and the next thing you see is feathers shooting from it into the heartless and defeting them. Where did the feathers come from? From Donald who somehow entered the tornado, who was a little bit too strong for him and now he is nacked like a turkey for Chrisrmas! But that is not the problem, the problem is that Sora really thinks that Donald is a turkey and he is trying to cook him with fire (cause he is hungry) and he burns all the Heartless that have survived the tornado while running after Donald. End of limit. What happened to Donald, well use your imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back