• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funny Limit Commands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the weakest party member?

• Donald (never)

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Goofy ( sometimes...)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Riku (yeah right)

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
Limit: Duck hunt

sora just just pulls out a gun and shoots donald in the head....thats it...nothing really to it...and some rare occasions the enemie starts laughing hysterically...for some reason, chances are higher in bosses.......and queen minnie

side-effects: does 5000 damage, and might result in donald not ever being revived and cut out from the storyline completely...and on some occasions gets erased from you your kingdom hearts 1 game on your memory card, and is mysteriously replaced by micheal jackson...still trying to find out why...?

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Jinkies!-The Montage-

Many doors and staircases appear in a narrow hallway.Sora Donald Goffy and enemies chase each other in hallway to the scooby doo theme, but Suprise!each door leads somewhere else randomly.At the end, all the enemies end up in one door, which is locked by Sora's KB. Goffy picks Donald up by the collar and throws him inside as he opens the door.(zoinks!)kaboom, instant death for enemies and that short tempered duck

lv_kh0720

If all these limits are available, Disney'll come back to business ROTFL

Since this is Just4Fun, what about combining it with Tom&Jerry...

Limit: Instant but Painful
A dynamite came out of nowhere as usual, and everyone got blasted up, d'End

["what's that supposed to do with Tom&Jerry?!"]

HeartofTwilight

Limit: Betcha on Land

Sora, Donald, and Goofy, show the heartless, nobodies, or other bosses, what they learned in Atlantics. The three try to sing "Part of your world"...'nuff said

oh, and Donald explodes from...lets just of with compleate and utter ineptitude.

.::Lunar::.

In your closet, waiting to jump out at you.
Okay then...o_O o_O

Limit: Yikes!

Sora jumps on Goofy's shoulders, Donald jumps on Sora's shoulders. Goofy throws his weapon at an enemy but misses and hits a wall. It rebounds and hits them, knocking them all flying, plus doing 150 damage :p
The cool bit: Sora then leaps up into the air, doing an Explosion + Aerial Sweep attack at his enemies while using Magnega.

Donald and Goofy crouch down, putting their hands over their ears and get their asses burnt.

The End.

Soren

Awards
BrainFreeze!!!

Purpose: Halt enemy movement.

Sora grabs the Sea-Salt Icecream bar from donald's pocket and hurls it into the air, Donlad then cast a spell on it causing it to multiply endlessly until the limit gauge runs out, while this happens, the Heartless will be to busy easy eating and recovering from the ensuing brainfreeze to fight....and so will goofy....

Little_Red

betch.
Limit Command: Pull my finger

What it do?: I'll let your imagination ponder on that....lol

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Limit: Dress-ups

Sora, Donald and Goofy pull out frilly pink tutus, grab the heartless and dress them in the tutus. While Donald and Goofy are laughing their heads off, Sora dresses them up in the remaining tutus he has. Then Sora literally laughs his head off. And Donald and Goofy are forced to live forever more in frilly pink tutus!!!

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Haha! Frilly tutus! ^ ^

Limit: Shotokan Quackers

Sora need Goofy to do this limit command and it can only be done when Sora's drive form is zero, mp bar is zero and unequipped all the abilities. Some random character not from KH (Sakura or Dan) will then came in and help fight the heartless, this caused Donald to gaze around when seeing Sakura or furious when seeing Dan overtook his enemies. When successful, Sakura will kick Donald right onto his face and hit the enemies, exploded and gives hundred of health, mp and drive orbs while Dan took Donald and ran onto the heartless, using the ultimate technique which kill all of them, including Sora and Goofy, leaving their health bar with one life.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Name: Molestation

Sora rapes the enemy, making the enemy explode and lawsuits fall everywhere.

'Nuff said.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
um....why are you guys so hung up on getting Donald blow up and Sora drunk? And the poll doesn't even make sense. Tell me, have you actually used Donald and Goofy's limit commands in a boss battle?
yep the own big time like the one goofy goes rocket say bye bye enemys :p
or the 1 they roll = big damage
or donald rocket barrage XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back