• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funny Error in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I noticed that if you look at the Goddess of Fate trophy in the Underworld (Olympus COliseum) it says "Goddess of Destiny". lol

More proof English KH2 was RUSHED LIKE HECK!

Vin

Bronze Member
i no there was a form just like this yesterday n i think mendia started it to let me go check

KeyBladeWielder9

yeah i noticed that too but destiny and fate mean close to the same thing so i bet they just changed it and forgot to change that

A

Audo

They did rush it though. The name translations in Ansem's Other Reports were incorrectly translated and are completely bogus. ><

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I think it was done on purphose, because destiny is like a straight forward path of something going to happen, and fate is it might happen sometime. Well does it really matter?

Riku_Sora

Oh, and Riku's eyes are green in the intro and ending (I've seen both in english, send me a message if u want to know it). They're supposed to be blue. I am a KH genius. Okay, I'm getting full of myself...

A

Audo

No they arent supposed to be blue. They are aquamarine, and you call yourself a KH genius...

Roxas Sorrows

Nice job mooching off of me, I already found, and posted this, it's old. Look at old topics. If you actually read other topics, you would know this. Noob or not, you just pulled a noobish stunt, and you don't deserve any credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back