• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funny 14th Org. Member theory. (not mine)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXTissueXx

So there I was, skulking around some random KH3 site, when I stumble upon this little pick me up post:

QUOTE- It's a another Larxene xD ((girl wise))

I'm excited! Watch it is someone we least expect it to be ((sora's MOM????!!!))

But Aqua seems like reasonable person to guess ^^ haha =D

I just wait for the game x3

-un QUOTE

Sorry, but that made me just spill my guts laughing. ^_^'

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Well it's one of two, Aqua or a new character. But this has been discussed and theorized many, many times. But I guess you can get a reprieve for being new.

xXTissueXx

Well it's one of two, Aqua or a new character. But this has been discussed and theorized many, many times. But I guess you can get a reprieve for being new.

-sigh- Its not my being new, as I already know countless 14th member theories have been created, but its just someone posted that and it made me laugh. Maybe you should check over something ,my post, before typing something that is utterly irrelevant. My being new to this SITE does NOT mean that I am new to forums. I already explained this to someone else. -_- Anyhoo. It was meant to be a funny.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I apologize. How would I know your level of KH knowledge anyway? Since it was just meant to be funny it's more or less spam.

I never said it was your theory to begin with. Don't double post either.

xXTissueXx

Sure, thing. It was just when you said "you can get a reprieve for being new'" that annoyed me. Your aren't a mod either...so..yeah.....-end argument/thing-

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
^please do not double post... use the edit button conveniently located on the lower right hand corner of your posts...

*DT has failed to understand the "humor" in it...*

Sora's mom eh? haven't we heard Sora's mom on DI? she called up to him right before he left to recover the raft. theory isn't thought through well enough but whatever. ok i suppose the theory is semi-valid. ^_^

Joaxshu

the way you all state that its not funny is ironniclly funny maybe this wasnt a complete and utter waste of time i thought it was when i read the first post after all
how was this suppose to be funny again

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

big fail. I can throw in a faint laugh, but then again.......

Hanzo

I know how you can tell if it is Aqua to be the 14th member. Think di Nomura say the 14th member was a new character before or after Aqua's appearance. If it was before it could be Aqua. Yet if it was after then no and please stopping saying Aqua so much to make my ears bleed.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I guess the whole, Sora's Mum thing was a little funny... It made me smile then shake my head to think what an idiot would have created it. Still you guys have to admitt it would be an intresting twist...

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
xD That's an original theory.

"Sora! Dinner! >D"
"Holy shizz Momx! What kind of powers are those?!"

I love that! Momx! :lol:

I think people are reading it fast and only see the part about Aqua. That's what happened with me the first time. But yeah, the 14th member being his mom is a funny concept!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I love that! Momx! :lol:

I think people are reading it fast and only see the part about Aqua. That's what happened with me the first time. But yeah, the 14th member being his mom is a funny concept!

Oh... I didn't get the Momx thing for a while...
Sorry I'm slow today...

I wonder if we will ever learn about their parents or wont we...
Maybe they're avoiding because in the english speaking countries you can spell Mum two ways

American: Mom
English/Australian way: Mum

(They could be feeling lazy and not do it)

Or more likely the case of their parents aren't really that important towards the Story line, although you'd have to wonder... Wouldn't normal parents freak out if their children went missing? Just saying...I guess we really don't know if they didn't... Still, I was kinda hoping for a tearful reuinion when they returned to the island...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back