• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funniest Thing In Kh2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Love Believer_x said:
hmmmm...yeah your right The other side. And if you recall on that goofy movie thing when his son max went to collage, when goofy went through that rainbow colored "dream" ... that kinda proved that he was high..... when i saw that i was like whoa

Come on, get happy! Yeah, saw that to.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
The funniest thing in KH2 will be the battle with Pete n the second to last world, where he turns out to be behind all three games, as the puppetmaster. Then, as he assumes his Chaos form, and you know you're about to die (death metal rap will do that to you, if it's too loud, and this sh** is LOUD), and then suddenly Mickey jumps out from behind him, Pete *turns* off (he was a robot the enitre time), and while Mickey is laughing manaically (the *real* puppetmaster), you suddenly realize that Mickey is not looking at Sora, but YOU. And he just keeps talking to you to (using your name, this is why Sony didn't need to have a special online system: it already knows who you are), and suddenly the Sony execs burst into your house, run to the refrigerator, and run off with it.

It's funny because it's true, plus the whole *terror* laugh that you get afterwards.

D**n, but that was a funny game.

Anyway, the final boss (after Pete/Mickey) is Ansem, who turns out to be the mother they never let you see in KH1. It turns out the entire game was some kind of super-Freudian dream Sora had after getting devoured by Heartless, and the rest of the game is just some kind of old arcade game where you get points for eating people, and can upgrade to bigger shadow heartless to fight bigger enemies.

Because it's true, Samantha, because it's true.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i think it is pretty funny that sora is a lion cub but it makes sense. because if he was human he would be eaten probably

T

Tuesmiddt

I was just wondering how a lion cub like Sora could hold the Keyblade. (No offense to the animals out there but they don't have opposable thumbs, after all) Also, why did Sora turn into a cub like Kovu instead of a cub like Simba? (Not to be a racist but don't you think Simba's skin colour fits Sora better?)

Tuesmiddt said:
I was just wondering how a lion cub like Sora could hold the Keyblade. (No offense to the animals out there but they don't have opposable thumbs, after all) Also, why did Sora turn into a cub like Kovu instead of a cub like Simba? (Not to be a racist but don't you think Simba's skin colour fits Sora better?)
He holds it in his mouth.

sora is the best

KrytenKoro said:
The funniest thing in KH2 will be the battle with Pete n the second to last world, where he turns out to be behind all three games, as the puppetmaster. Then, as he assumes his Chaos form, and you know you're about to die (death metal rap will do that to you, if it's too loud, and this sh** is LOUD), and then suddenly Mickey jumps out from behind him, Pete *turns* off (he was a robot the enitre time), and while Mickey is laughing manaically (the *real* puppetmaster), you suddenly realize that Mickey is not looking at Sora, but YOU. And he just keeps talking to you to (using your name, this is why Sony didn't need to have a special online system: it already knows who you are), and suddenly the Sony execs burst into your house, run to the refrigerator, and run off with it.

It's funny because it's true, plus the whole *terror* laugh that you get afterwards.

lol that would be sweet if it happened like that it would be hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back