• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funniest line in Kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Unknown_User~

Ansem: For you see, Darkness is the Hearts TRUE essence...
Sora: THASNAHTROO!!

Sorry Ive always found sora's lien there exceptionally funny... heh heh heh... Y'all ain't laughin though...

KH Riku

probley one of goffys lines at the start of the games i cant remember though

Oracle

Oh oh! Another one:

Just before you fight Riku for the first time, Goofy's yelling over to Donald like they are on either side of a football field.

Goofy: Hey Donald, can you tell the King I'm really sorry?

Donald: Wait! We'll tell him together! *runs over to Sora and Goofy*

Krazy

Jabberwocky
KH spoilers ahead..........

After you beat Ansem and you're closing KH, And it's like all serious and stuff? Well when I hear Mickey's voice, I just start cracking up!!!!!!! It's so high!!!!!!! Too much helium!!!!!:p

Sennet

Anything Donald says. I swear to God, I cannot understand most anything he spits out. It all sounds like a horrible hail of gibberish that makes me giggle.

Oracle

Really? I know he's a bit difficult to understand... And even Disney knows it (Quote from Three Musketeers: Mickey: Donald, I can't understand a word you say!") but its not impossible...

Oracle

Night Shadow said:
i dont know why but when malicafent says "the true darkness!!!" i just start doubling over laughing and dying...its not funny in-and-of-itself but i think it is...

Your not alone xD I crack up to. I think its because she waving her arms and humping the air slightly that makes me laugh. xD

sili~*

Website
khfanforall.deviantart.com
I know one! *strums on harp thing*
In wonderland:
Sora:Hey guys. We should help her out>
Goofy:Yea, But wouldn't that be muddling?
*white hand pointing up pops up on screen beside Goofy*
Donald:"MEDDLING"!
-------------------------
And in travese town when donald pulls the camra>
I always get a kick out of that.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
What about the part when Donald and Sora are mad at each other *When you first go in to deep jungle* and when the meet up, they hug and jump and then they look at each other, and they cross their arms and look the other way.

Or the part on the Gummi ship where Sora goes "I wanna be the pilot" I thought that was so adorable!!!!!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Or when they are in one of the rooms talking to Aerith/Aeris Goofy says something and then Donald has to pull down the camera to talk.

Krono

Website
teamrocket.deviantart.com
There are a lot of funny lines in the game.

My favorite is when you are in Neverland and Sora says: "Riku....you're stupid!!"
I laugh whenever I hear it. It's just the way he says it.

And I like this one:
Ansem: For you see, darkness is the heart's true essence.
Sora: That's not true!!!
He says it so weird.

Magus364

I've got one,

When Sora is in the secret place and Ansem appears and says"I have come to see the door to this world", or somthing like that and Sora goes really loud,"Huh?".

I think that is so hilarious for some reason its just the way he says it. Sora seems really dumb sometimes, but thats what I like about him.

I also like the part where Sora first arrives at olympus coliseum and Phil tells them,"Heroes only! So run along pip-squeaks!" and Sora gets mad and makes that stupid face!

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Funniest lines? Well I liked all Donald and Goofy moments, and it always craxked me up in Atlantica battles when Aeriel heals Donald the way she says "Donald" cracks me up

Magus364

percymort said:
Ok another one.
Start of the game. Riku and sora have a race and then kairi runs like a retard down the beach.

now THAT was funny,I love that part, sometimes I even start a new game just to see it!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back