• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Funko reveals Kingdom Hearts 3 VYNL, 5 Star, and exclusive Target & BoxLunch POPs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

We are just three weeks away from the release of Kingdom Hearts 3, which means more merchandise will be heading your way very soon! Funko has announced a variety of new items from their Vynl, 5 Star, and Funko POP lines set to release very soon to commeorate the release of Kingdom Hearts 3.

Look out for the GameStop-exclusive Sora (Monsters, Inc.) 5 Star figure coming soon, BoxLunch-exclusive Flocked Sora (Monsters, Inc.) Funko POP figure also coming soon, and Target-exclusive Sora (Monsters, Inc.) Funko POP figure which is set to release January 29th

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 VYNL FIGURES

Celebrate friendship and embark on an epic 
journey through a magical world inspired by 
some of Disney and Pixar’s finest characters.
If you’re in the mood for a Vynl. duo, Sora and 
Heartless are ready for an adventure.  

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 5 STAR FIGURES

If poseable figures, window box packaging and 
character accessories are on your must-have list, 
5 Star Sora, Mickey, Donald, Goofy,
Soldier Heartless are the Disney figures of your dreams.

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 FUNKO POP FIGURES

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross]Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hmm, I didn't know that Monster Sora was that popular. I expected to see multiple pops of the Toy Story Sora, not the Monsters Inc. one. Still, I guess it's always good to see more KH representation at stores like this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmm, I didn't know that Monster Sora was that popular. I expected to see multiple pops of the Toy Story Sora, not the Monsters Inc. one. Still, I guess it's always good to see more KH representation at stores like this.

He isn't, but Funko always does this kind of stuff.

I was more looking forward to some Organization pops. Those will be easy to do body-wise. And then that opens the door for Riku in coat, Xion as Sora in coat. A lot of extremely popular characters they aren't utilizing for some reason. Heck, they could make KH1 pops and I'd be more happy than all of these variants on Sora.

Like Axel? That'd be a Pop that would fly fast as long as they don't overproduce him. Xion, Roxas, and Aqua too. And when you make Roxas' head, you make Ven's head. With Sora you already have Vanitas' unmasked head. With Vanitas' body you have Riku's dark suit body. Make Terra and you already have the base for Ansem SoD and Xemnas.

Look at how cost effective it would be to expand further into other characters.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Like Axel? That'd be a Pop that would fly fast as long as they don't overproduce him. Xion, Roxas, and Aqua too. And when you make Roxas' head, you make Ven's head. With Sora you already have Vanitas' unmasked head. With Vanitas' body you have Riku's dark suit body. Make Terra and you already have the base for Ansem SoD and Xemnas.

Look at how cost effective it would be to expand further into other characters.

This is the most "glass half full" way of talking about the repetition in character design that I've ever seen and I'm all for it.

Neo_

Awards
Damn, they made figures with actual eyes; we're getting closer. Disney ones look especially nice.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I’m glad all the pops are Monster Sora variants and not something I actually want since I’m broke between the KH and Aladdin pops + Christmas + KH3 Deluxe. I need time to recover.:tongue:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'll definitely get the power form Sora, but idk about the flocked. If I get one flocked then I might as well get the Chase variants since they're just slightly altered versions of an already existing pop. Power form, however, is the same to me as Valor, Final, Guardian ETC forms.

shady543

Awards
ehhh just give me KH3 Kairi, Helmetless Vanitas (srsly I've seen people make him and the black hair with the bright yellow eyes looks so sick), Axel and Roxas pops already. My best friend has been waiting for her Axel pop for years lol.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
ehhh just give me KH3 Kairi, Helmetless Vanitas (srsly I've seen people make him and the black hair with the bright yellow eyes looks so sick), Axel and Roxas pops already. My best friend has been waiting for her Axel pop for years lol.

Realistically, KH3 Kairi should definitely be a thing. Helmetless Vanitas COULD happen, but post KH3 (he might look different under there now after all) and Axel and Roxas are roles in KH3 so they too could finally get their light. I'd also really like Xemnas and maybe a few of the other antags too. Other than just Pete and MI Vanitas.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Kinda bummed I already have the normal Monster Sora now cuz I would have liked the flocked one. They probably shoulda announced this before, I definitely don't think its worth getting a second one lol

I have never seen those 5 star figures before, I think they are cute. I love that the Soldier comes with Munny...it makes me want that one especially lol.

Back