• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun (yet random) things you can do in KH1.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabie

There are a bunch of things i like doing...
-Casting the wrong spells on white mushrooms just to watch them hop in anger,
-Wating until sora's || close from falling to his death in Neverland, then flying him out of danger. (whew that was close),
-Hitting the fat body's chest over and over with the recoil ability on.(boing-boing-boing-boing-boing)
-Fighting sephiroth on expert with kingdom key, and no equipment, then smashing him on begginer with max accessories,
-throwing boxes at leon in traverse town, oops was that mee?

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I piss off the white mushrooms in KH1 for the lulz. Glad to know I'm not the only one in the world who does it! :D

I throw boxes and crates at Goofy and Donald just to hear them scream.

I like to glide. A lot. Cuz every time I do I'm like, "WHEEEEE! 8D"

I use the first-person perspective and look around at things. And then sometimes I don't look at anything, but just spin around in place.

I push Goofy and Donald off ledges.

And that big lift in HB? When it stops and after I fight the Wizards and whatever else pops up, I'll just stand there and use first-person to look at the HB facade before starting the lift again. I spent 10 minutes just staring at it once...

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I piss off the white mushrooms in KH1 for the lulz. Glad to know I'm not the only one in the world who does it! :D

As I said earlier, I like to mix up my "piss of the White Mushrooms" tactics every now and then. Whether it's a wrong spell, a crate/ barrel to the head (It makes them dizzy for awhile, which is followed by glance or two (I think) side to side, then a random "pissed off" dance and vanish.), a physical attack, or using triangle to tell Donald and Goofy to attack it, which I tend to do when they keep asking for a spell I don't have or won't stay consistent, so I can get the Arts.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
As I said earlier, I like to mix up my "piss of the White Mushrooms" tactics every now and then. Whether it's a wrong spell, a crate/ barrel to the head (It makes them dizzy for awhile, which is followed by glance or two (I think) side to side, then a random "pissed off" dance and vanish.), a physical attack, or using triangle to tell Donald and Goofy to attack it, which I tend to do when they keep asking for a spell I don't have or won't stay consistent, so I can get the Arts.

I've yet to tell DG to attack them. I need to do that now.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I still think what I mentioned in an earlier post was pretty funny. The best part I forgot to mention was how Goofy didn't attack it once until after Donald pissed it off. If the damn thing would of asked for Fire again, instead of Thunder, I would of gotten a free Fire Arts, courtesy of fire magic-happy Donald.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
How did they censor Axel's death scene? What was it supposed to say???

Comparison:

Japanese Death Scene:

[video=youtube;PwaSl8ySDag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwaSl8ySDag[/video]

English Death Scene:

[video=youtube;NeyyJBN1wRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeyyJBN1wRU&feature=related[/video]

They took out the flames in the English death scene.

Vixx

I personally enjoy collecting all items everywhere, selling the unneeded ones, gaining money, buynig 99 of everything such as you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back