• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fun kingdom hearts facts from a friend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterHearts7762

9. Xaldin actually replaced Gaston in KH2. One may see many similarities between these two characters.

dawwww D:

11. Keyblade was invented and Donald & Goofy equiped with Staff and Shield because Disney didnt allow any of them to wield an actual sword.
AHAAAAAAA

17. Tetsuya Nomura threw out the idea of KH:Coded at a pub when he was drunk.
Okay, THAT made my day.

18. Tetsuya Nomura didnt beat Final Xemnas.

I may have spoken too soon.

26. Xigbar says during the boss-fight: "Arms, reload!" Though he says it so quickly that many have misheard him saying: "R, reload!" R is used for reloading guns in many Firstshooter-games :p
lol wut

39. Xemnas´ Japanese voiceactor is 65-year-old.

:36:

55. Marluxia and Xemnas both have only the number '1' in their ranks, this might be due to the fact the both are leaders.

Ohh?

75. Both the smallest and largest weapons in the Organization are Luxord´s cards xD

:53:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Luxord is Nomura's favourite Org. Member because of his "glossy" appeal and demeanour.

13. Roxas happens to be Nomura´s favorite character. The plotwriter of CoM and BbS has said that he likes the guy who starts as good guy and turns dark.

Right.

P.S Jiminy totally takes refuge in Soras hood.

Marly

Awards
He made the same mistake twice?

Roxas is an organization member. Therefore Nomuras favorite Org. Member should be Roxas.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
He made the same mistake twice?

Roxas is an organization member. Therefore Nomuras favorite Org. Member should be Roxas.

Roxas "was" an org member. He betrayed them in days, remember?. Luxord stuck with Org.13 to the end.

Marly

Awards
Still if you're favorite character is Roxas, and someone asks who your favorite Org. Member is, they aren't gonna say "Well, it would've been Roxas if he hadn't left" No one is gonna say that. They would say Roxas, I mean Roxas was only not in the org. for a week.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
> A mistake many players make when fighting Clayton is trying to take out Stealth Sneak first, to deal with Clayton later. This’ll only make the boss fight harder, since when Clayton is defeated, you wn the bos fight, wether the Stealth Sneak is still alive or not.

No, you get more exp if you kill Stealth Sneak, and it's a lot easier to kill Clayton when he's by himself.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
80. Nobodies who have NOT laughed: Roxas.. aww...

he does laugh stiupid! he laughs with hayner pence and olette in KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back