• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*FUN* how will KH2 control u once u own it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
this is suppose to be fun not serius so just post how u think KH2 will control u heres mine.

The day I get it I will lock myself in my room and slowly become surrounded by darkness when someone opens the door I will his and all I will have is my KH2.

Houw bout u

Roxas527

When I get the game, im gonna go to my room, put the game in, turn it on, and close the door. My mother will literally have to put an IV in my arm to feed me because I am not leaving for food or anything. AND NOBODY WILL TOUCH THAT TV OR THEY WILL BE STABBED!!!! XD I love these kind of threads.

skilled keyblada

SHUT DOOR,PLAY GAME, END UP[ WITH ARTHRITUS BY THE TIME I GET OFF, AND LOVE THE THING AND I WONT LEAVE FOR FOOD...sry i just yhav too put stuff like that in caps

King Sora

hm...i'll probably just play kh2 for 1-2 hours a day, but school is winding down so i might play it more often. But of course if i order my limited strategy guide my eyes will be glued to it while i'm not playing kh2

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well with me I would probably just put it in my PS2 enjoy and have fun. Maybe run around for a bit. Talk to people with Roxas, and try to beat his story on the first day.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
You guys are lucky you have your tv and ps2 in your room. I have to either play it in the game room (where there's no door), in my dad's office (which shares the same room as my parent's room so I would hear them snore when they sleep), the family room (where everybody can yell and command me to do work), or I can play in the laundary room (yes, there's a tv there) where I would have to listen to the annoying washer and dryer.

I'll do as much work as I can before it comes out so my mom wouldn't interrupt me during the game to do chores. Hopefully I can sneak the small tv in my room and lock myself up to be in my own world

ArcticSpirit46

Hmm...I can't decide between destroying the preps
I would love to stay home and play it till I die of dehydration, but alas, I said that it (KH1) looked stupid at first, and since KH1 was my sister's game, so is KH2, so I'm going to have to wait for her to play it. Other than that, I'll probably have epileptic seizors or have a heart-attack when I touch the "new game" button at the main menu. Then at night I will cry in my sleep while I say, "DAMN, HURRY UP AND GO TO TOMORROW SO I CAN PLAY!!!" It's like Christmas Eve, seriously. I know, I'm an idiot for saying KH1 looked dumb. Please smack me until I bleed and die, because I'll play it in heaven and laugh at all of you! NYA HA HA!! >.^

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
stay in room with snacks and mom to look for walktroughs on gamespot and not to bathe until i finissh the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back