• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*FUN* how will KH2 control u once u own it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lv_kh0720

play it well (maybe) until nothing else is in my mind except their faces...
and of course i won't sleep for a week and cry, "OH COME ON HURRY UP I WANT TO PLAY TOMMOROW" sure kh2 will make my eyes pop out, i'm afraid i gotta buy new glasses :D

morph_36274

Roxtol said:
It comes out when i'm on Spring Break, so I will go get it, drive home, move my mini fridge tv and ps2 in my bathroom, also my sister's easy bake oven and play KH2 till my limbs fall off

now that sounds like a winner:D

Lunar Knight

American Person
I would stare at the case until I get home, read the manual, and when I get home I'm going to pop KH2 right in the PS2 and start playing!

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
I'm going to play nonstop and probably neglect my homework and forget to study for midterms.
Come on. Girl's gotta have her priorities... :3

When spring break rolls around...Oh ho ho. Only meals, the bathroom, and dance classes will tear me away from my beloved! ;_; IF break ever gets here. It's still a couple weeks away.

BraveryOfAChild

Well, first I will clean my room on Sunday so it can be nice and fresh when I recieve Kingdom Hearts 2. In my room I have a chair that vibrates..ee; So cool, and I also have a PS2 Wireless controler, that good wireless kind, the one that cost me $40.00. I'll lock my self in my room, and put a little sign that will read out "Do not disturb, traspassers will be shot, survivers will be shot again.." XD!

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
Either 2 things and one on Halloween.

#1 would be... Me going to the midnight release, getting the game and coming home into the living room to play it for a 'bit' and if my Mom comes by it will be the end until tomorrow. And hopefully I will dream all about Kingdom Hearts and the story that night. In the morning when I wake up I'll put my KH2 stratedgy guide by the door so I won't forget to bring it in the car and when I finish getting ready I'll read the stratedgy from then on until I'm out of the car and from then on I would read it in the car. Then that day I'll be thinking about KH2 and I might hum the Simple and Clean song every once in a while. I would be drawing pictures and things on my paper if I got a little bit ahead of the class when I was working. I would spend every spare time in school doing homework as well so I would have time to play the game, I would also try and finish in the car. When I got home I would call my friend and talk about it and play it until my ear and hands fell off and when my ears fell off I would pause the game and say goodbye to him and get on KHInsider to talk about it. Then when I heal my ears back losing my hands I would play the game with my feet and my internal happy face. (smacking it with face when playing with internal face.) And when I lost everything I would be looking at images from it online. So yah that might be my schedule when I get it. I might've gone a little overboard, but whatever it takes to be a number one fan, lol. Oh and the Halloween one I shall post here in a bit I will do with both of the things I would do.

#2. This is what I will do the second night... Mwuhahahahah!
I would lock all the doors in the house leaving me in the den playing the game with both doors sealed up. I would get deeper and deeper into the game until I got stuck. Then I would bring up my KH1 and play from Destiny Islands. Then when I got to Darkside I would be overwhelmed with darkness bringing in my heartless form in real life. Then I would change back and be my nobody and join the organization. Then I'll try,no, WILL defeat ansem until he has to eat through a tube. Then I'll kill every last member of the organization until they all start eating through tubes and I SHALL RULE ALL! *sister comes in and smacks me* What?! Was I getting into dictatorship power again? When I start choking Tetsuya Nomura by accident? lol. But that's the fantasy styled thing.

# Thing I will do for Halloween.

When it comes around October I'll start piecing together either Sora's, Roxas's, or Riku's look or use one of my other character's look to make a cool costume to have the best costume around the block. (Ok, so maybe when I come to the door I'll put on a sheet with holes in it so that way they'll give me candy and I don't even have neighbor's or a block, but that's not the point!)

Ok. The first and third option is what I'm gonna do. Except some parts in the first one. Anyways... Good luck with others reactions!

P.S. Someone better see this because my hands are bleeding.

lv_kh0720

BraveryOfAChild said:
Well, first I will clean my room on Sunday so it can be nice and fresh when I recieve Kingdom Hearts 2. In my room I have a chair that vibrates..ee; So cool, and I also have a PS2 Wireless controler, that good wireless kind, the one that cost me $40.00. I'll lock my self in my room, and put a little sign that will read out "Do not disturb, traspassers will be shot, survivers will be shot again.." XD!

mwahahahahaha i like to do that too

knbrix i've read your typings until my eyes pop out (just kidding :D)
P.S. don't say that your hands were really bleeding coz of that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back