• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun Factor?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which do you like to play more?

• Wii

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Xbox 360/ PS3

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
This has probably been done before... Which do you think has the bigger fun factor Wii or Xbox360/ PS3?
For this I mean which has better control handling, Games, Design of games, worth the money, and other futures such as music playing or movie watching?

I would have to say Xbox 360/ PS3. Yes I have played the big name hits for the Wii so please don't say ''Are you (Add insult here) Have you even played (Add game name)?'' The Wii just has not matched up accordingly to what I like in a game system. Your turn.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I am a very sedentary being, I'm too lazy to use a Wii.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Wii, without a doubt. I won't get pissy at other ppl for their choices, so I expect ppl will do the same with me. Mostly b/c it's library isn't full of RTS and FPS's. I can stand the 360 cuz it has Lost Oddesy, but imo the PS3 is the worst system since the CD-i thing. It's basically a giant PSP.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Wii. It truely is a great system. I have an Xbox 360, and it's great and all, but there are precious few games on it that I actually want to play.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
The Wii of course. I mean the 360 and PS3 are both good systems, but their fun factor is limited.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Wii definitely. You actually get to use more than just your fingers, but most of your upper body. At least with the Wii don't really sit down as much with the other systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back