• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun Fact About Yourself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I almost accidentally cut off my fingertip with a knife during my time in the military. Then it was no laughing matter, but I guess now I consider it as a "fun fact".

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
EDIT: I can't swim worth crap no matter how much I try.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Last year I had three car accidents, none of them my fault, and the last one totaled my Jeep. My coworkers and family kept insisting that I was a human magnet.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I'm one of those pretty tall chicks who are into shorties............ while my female friends drown me in "tall guys are perfect" discussions............
but really........ does it matter......... why not both???

Soldier

Awards
A fun fact about myself? well...
Not sure if everyone can do this, but I can pick things up with my feet. I know some people out there can, but I use the ability excessively sometimes, picking up pencils, thick books, bottles PS4 controllers. One day i'll probably learn how to play video games with them and write, (my penmanship isn't that good with my hands, maybe my feet could help in that department).

Veevee

Awards
I hate coffee, but I love the taste in everything else. Coffee pie, coffee flan, coffee ice cream and so on. It's pretty weird.

Another fun fact: I hate the term "friend zone" because I think it's an insulting way to name a relationship. I recently rejected someone because he was hitting on me in the most ugh way ever and told him that I wasn't interested in a romantic relationship but since we got along well, we could be good friends. I never sent him any signs that I was interested in him more than in a platonic way, but he still reacted kinda pissed. Sorry if you pick up signs that aren't there, I can't help but reject in a more direct manner, but reacting with "ugh, friendzone again" is an insult to the mutual understanding we had. Why do people always belittle friendship? -_-

Last edited:

End

Awards
I was born dead. Nothing worked in my body except a very slight heartbeat. It's considered "beyond code blue" and I technically could have been pronounced dead. Instead they slapped me in that baby machine thing and I was free to go on and live 3 days later.

Why do people always belittle friendship? -_-
I only ever use the term "friendzone" in a joking manner, but you got me thinking how rude it is. It essentially says, "I wanted to date you, not be your friend." and that's a big dodged bullet. That clearly shows that a person only wants to get with you and doesn't value hanging out with you or anything. Dating a person like that wouldn't last long imo. I totally believe that everyone can and should be friends, even with non-mutal feelings involved.

After all, friends are our power, right?
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back