• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun Fact About Yourself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Fun fact: I'm terrified of wasps too, and I wish I could react in such a calm manner.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Fun Fact: I'm deathly afraid of wasps like you guys. Whenever one is near me, I panic on the inside and cling onto a person near me, no joke. Then my friends are near me and I get embarrassed for acting like such a wimp. Even my brother told me to "grow up", but those evil winged bugs freak me out.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Fun Fact: I'm deathly afraid of wasps like you guys. Whenever one is near me, I panic on the inside and cling onto a person near me, no joke. Then my friends are near me and I get embarrassed for acting like such a wimp. Even my brother told me to "grow up", but those evil winged bugs freak me out.

Hahaha I have a good friend like that. He's 6.5 but scared of bees/wasps. I don't get it.

As for myself. I have a birthmark on my chin. It's the shape of a heart as some claim.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
*hugs my fellow spheksophobics*

Fun fact: I'm terrified of wasps too, and I wish I could react in such a calm manner.
If a weenie like me can do it you can too!
I still can't believe how calm I was...it was kinda scary.

Don't get embarrassed! And your brother's a jerk

Hahaha I have a good friend like that. He's 6.5 but scared of bees/wasps. I don't get it.
Wasps are evil and made of death!
And small things are scary! ;A;

As for myself. I have a birthmark on my chin. It's the shape of a heart as some claim.
That's adorable <3

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Fun fact:
I once almost "ate" not one but two wasps on a suicide mission while trying to eat ice cream on a hot summer day.
I was like "yaaay ice cream *munchie*"
They were like: LET'S FLY IN THAT OPEN MOUTH LOOOL MADAFAKA.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Similar thing happened to me a few years back. I was drinking coca-cola with a drinking straw and was wondering why it felt that the liquid was stuck. It turned out that a bee had drowned there and got stuck on my straw. Luckily I was drinking it from a drinking straw since I might have gotten the dam thing to my mouth. o_o

Chuuya

Awards
Yeah Fudge, my brother is a jerk. I've been stung by wasps several of times when I was little. I had literally every year a wasps nest outside the ledge of my window. I would see BILLIONS of them. =_= Thankfully, I don't have that problem anymore *knocks on wood*. Fun Fact: My brother pissed me off so bad one time when I was young, I threw a TV remote at him full force. FYI, I'm not a violent person or have anger issues, I just basically lost it. Didn't hit him that much cause he sort of blocked it, but I recommend not doing that to your siblings. 0_0'

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Fun fact: I have Emetophobia, also known as an irrational fear of vomiting. It's not a very well known disorder for people to give a name to it. Funny enough, I was in my Abnormal Psych class when they brought up phobias, and the teacher laughed at how strange it was. I later told them I had it and she was so apologetic.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
when i was a kid i stomped on a wasp's nest. perhaps i always craved a swift death.

Chuuya

Awards
Speaking of Wasps, today my mother drove me home from school, and when I went to get out of the vehicle, there was a Wasp right at my face. I got in the vehicle and closed the door so lightning fast on it. It flew away afterward.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I keep talking to myself when I watch scary movies or shows. I also loudly curse at the characters for being idiots.
Kinda makes me feel more comfortable.

Chuuya

Awards
My mother does the same thing, she yells at idiots in scary movies or just plain idiots in videos on Youtube. I sometimes talk to myself when I'm lonely. Yeah, I have problems. xD

Muke

whatever
Awards
I don't remember anything from my childhood.
ANYTHING.

One day, when I was 6 or something, I woke up in the car and was like: "Wait… who am I? Where am I? What……?"
It is so strange. I remember anything up to that point, but nothing else. It's like my memory's been wiped out, lmaoooo

Chuuya

Awards
I don't remember anything from my childhood.
ANYTHING.

One day, when I was 6 or something, I woke up in the car and was like: "Wait… who am I? Where am I? What……?"
It is so strange. I remember anything up to that point, but nothing else. It's like my memory's been wiped out, lmaoooo
Aliens man.
Jk.
Fun fact: I met the main cast of The Dukes of Hazzard when I was young and got autographs.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I am officially an admirer/a fan of Griezmann, he's a hard-working talented cutie, I like him ; ///////// ;

Chuuya

Awards
I like Quinton Flynn, one of my fav voice actors. ;A;

Chuuya

Awards
Funny cause yet I can fluently whistle, I can't roll my "R's".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back