• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun Fact About Yourself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Fun fact: I had a drama teacher who voiced characters in Attack on Titan, Dragon Ball Z, Fairy Tale, Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, and a bunch of other anime.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Fun Fact: I won an award at an Art Festival a year or two back (basically, I'm an artist) and I play Clarinet and have been in my school Marching Band and got on Youtube!!!!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Fun fact: The more I say "I'm so gonna go to bed early today" at work, the longer I stay up in the end.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Fun fact: I had a drama teacher who voiced characters in Attack on Titan, Dragon Ball Z, Fairy Tale, Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, and a bunch of other anime.

I NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THAT

Fun fact, um, ??? I took a selfie with a guy in the city who was dressed like Mickey Mouse!

Chuuya

Awards
Osprey, tell us more! :D Fun Fact: I have a bff that is exactly like me: Acts the same, same favorite movies, both have an older brother and sister, live basically right freaking next to each other, same school, same age, both been talented artists since we were kids which made both of us have a callus at the same spot on the same finger of our hands as well as her sister (a little weird and creepy), both in Band class, listen to same bands, love Japanese, love and watch same anime, etc. Seems creepy. 0_0 Like we're twin sisters almost.

Pandymint

Awards
Fun fact: I'm in California for the next three months. Just got here today.

It gets better.

Traffic is murder. People can't drive. And because we got here a day sooner than expected, we couldn't get into our hotel room. So now because of that, we're ina shitty little beach side motel for the night in Sunset Beach, California. I realize all beach towns are the same and its kind of a drag.

Don't do it, kids.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE THOUGH I SAW.... MY DREAM.

13267957_10153732528084053_5791106432992735701_n.jpg

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Fun fact: When I was younger I used to write short and dark little poems on my notebook. I guess must of us go trough that sort phase.

I still get some ideas when I am taking an afternoon walk, but I don`t write them down anywhere. They would be terrible anyway.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Alright then~
(btw on closer inspection, he has not done a voice in DBZ. Apologies for the mistake.)

Fun fact: on the rare occasion that I take naps, I always wake up feeling worse than I did before.

Ugh.
I hate that weird stomach-feeling you get after like 2 hour naps. Either 10 minutes or 5 hours are fine tho. Yes, 5 hours is a nap if it's in the middle of the day!!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Fun fact: I can be convinced to try new games or replay old ones just by listening to the OST alone.

halfmango

Awards
fun fact: despite the fact that I'm korean and 21 years old, the time I spent living in korea is only about 5 years. The 5 years include 2 years of military service in the navy. The rest of my life I spent in Indonesia, but I'm living in Germany now :p

Chuuya

Awards
^ My friend has 6 friends who are Korean. And a friend who lives in Japan. Fun Fact: My parents gave me the nickname "Bubbles" since I was born like Bubbles from Powerpuff Girls. Though I don't have blonde hair like her and I rarely watched the show. I was always embarrassed by my nickname, but now I'm not. :D

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Fun fact: drinking more than a cup of coffee in the morning pretty much takes me out for the rest of the day.

Bonus fact: I might've already mentioned the coffee thing and I don't care. :D

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Fun fact: So I'm deathly afraid of bees/wasps (not the fun part)
A few minutes ago I went downstairs to put laundry in the drier, all the while I was hearing a quiet buzzing. At first I thought it was coming from a fan but after I finished I turned around and saw a wasp walking on the floor just inches away. I froze. And then surprised myself by calmly stomping on the bastard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back