• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun Fact About Yourself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
Fun fact: I hate when stray animals do that. I feel so guilty. ;A; (one wanders around work)

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Fun Fact: My eyes are kinda itchy and I'm starting to sneeze. Damn cat allergies. D:

Awards
fun fact!!: I got no more than 1 hour of sleep last night since I was staying up trying to work on my lap reports that were due today and trying to access an online quiz that was also due today that would not let me take it. I have yet to even eat any real food today, since I skipped lunched to get more work done. And I was the last person to finish the lab.
large.gif

I was so tired that I could barely maintain enough focus in class to pertain any information at all. I probably failed that lab quiz.

Fun fact #2: My new headphones came in today.

Pandymint

Awards
Fun Fact #1: I dislike stray animals that show up because my mother is compelled to feed them, meaning they constantly come back. Even if they are clearly someone else's. Call me heartless, but I feel no remorse.

Fun Fact #2: In just under six hours I turn 22 and I probably won't be doing anything at all for it. Yaaaay

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Read this in six hours please! (It's 12:12 AM here, so in my place, it's already your birthday, right?)

ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG, LIEBER PANDYMINT! :)
(Reads "Happy birthday, dear Pandymint". Remember I wanted to teach you stuff? Here you go 8) )

Oh, and of course a fun fact: I just got my...what do you call that? checkout-instructions? today and now I can proudly say I'd probably be an awesome thief if I wanted to! ...o0

Pandymint

Awards
Read this in six hours please! (It's 12:12 AM here, so in my place, it's already your birthday, right?)

ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG, LIEBER PANDYMINT! :)
(Reads "Happy birthday, dear Pandymint". Remember I wanted to teach you stuff? Here you go 8) )

Double thanks. Now if only I could actually do something instead of just going to dinner and get out of this mood.

Fun fact: I actually, no kidding, hate life. Not in a depression way. I just do not like life.

Anagram

Banned
Fun fact: I really can't go into chat but I find whoever is trolling Chuman hilarious and brilliant.
Fun fact: I have had Mario Maker for a while but due to internet am lucky to get one or two levels.

fun fact!!: I got no more than 1 hour of sleep last night since I was staying up trying to work on my lap reports that were due today and trying to access an online quiz that was also due today that would not let me take it. I have yet to even eat any real food today, since I skipped lunched to get more work done. And I was the last person to finish the lab.
large.gif

I was so tired that I could barely maintain enough focus in class to pertain any information at all. I probably failed that lab quiz.

Fun fact #2: My new headphones came in today.
bvNwQGZ.gif
Let Gram hug you into a lullaby sleep~

Fun Fact #1: I dislike stray animals that show up because my mother is compelled to feed them, meaning they constantly come back. Even if they are clearly someone else's. Call me heartless, but I feel no remorse.

Fun Fact #2: In just under six hours I turn 22 and I probably won't be doing anything at all for it. Yaaaay

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \o3o/ We should celebrate by destroying something.

Anagram

Banned
Fun fact: I was able to successfully play a Mario Maker level online last night! (after waiting till ungodly hours)

Anagram

Banned
Fun fact: I find the lack of motion on this site and FI section eerily lately. (it's like someone killed a puppy or something)

Anagram

Banned
Fun fact: I hope not since it becoming dead would just means they won. =[

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Fun Fact: I know several people now who are sleep-deprived all the time, and I'm kinda concerned for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back