• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun Fact About Yourself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandymint

Awards
Fun fact: Everyone's going to try and pass it off as them being mentally impaired and thus weren't fully aware what they were doing.

Awards
Fun fact: Yesterday I woke up in the middle of my nap because I heard my alarm go off. I could register that it was the alarm I set to remind me to take my pills, but I was convinced that it was not my usual pill I had to take, it was the one that would save the world. I couldn't find it so I just gave up and went back to sleep in frustration. And now I finally understand the weird things mom says when she's half-asleep.

umisoda

Fun Fact: I can speak Spanish.

Bonus Fact: I stink at writing Spanish.

Pandymint

Awards
Fun fact: When I was a sophmore in high school, in my English III class, I made the mistake of letting everyone in class know that I don't care for a religion and am non-religious and non-faith. In the American South, in the bible belt. Hooooo boy, that was a doozy of a class after that.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Oh my god, the colorful fruit loops? Srsly, the ones we have in Germany fcking suck, they look awful.

Fun fact: I'm too tired to get up and go to bed. :(

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Fun fact: I just noticed Incognito is Anagram again.

Bonus fact: I found a walk cycle of Xemnas.
xemnas_is_coming_to_get_you__by_roxas1314-d66v4x3.gif

Anagram

Banned
Fun fact: The name change back has no effect as the person wished because the purpose of it has long since been fulfilled~
Funner fact: I can oddly notice Xemnas kneecaps in that gif.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Fun Fact: Speaking of shit, then I assume you noticed your avatar looks like Sora's taking a dump. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back