• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun Fact About Yourself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
me too sistah! *hair swish* natural beauty queens alriiiiiiiight

Fun fact: I was with my cousin of the same age as me and replaced the ink cartridges for my printer. To test them, I printed out this picture of precious Kaneki:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

and when the paper came out printed with it, all she did was stare at it with wide-opened eyes *the uneasiness is strong is this one lol
I said to her : "ah, don't be scared of him, he's actually a very sweet guy, he really is.. just.. gone wrong"

Kanekii! The thing he really needs is a really big hug. :(

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I don't know if this really qualifies as a "fun fact".

But I remember when I figured out when Santa Claus wasn't real, and actually had my mom flat-out admit this to me, the thing my little one-digit self was sad about was not that Santa didn't exist.

But rather, I was already jaded with the world. And I was like, "I wanted to believe that there was one person in the world, who was completely good and selfless, and that was kind enough to give everyone presents one night--for a reason that didn't benefit themselves-- and now I'm sad that there actually isn't this person."

Well, I didn't use those types of big of words, of course, but that was my general thought process at the time. XD

I wasn't sad that the fantasy was over, or that my parents (and the world) had lied to me, or anything at all like that. But because Santa Claus was the one good person in the world I'd been banking on, and now even that didn't exist. LOL.

Anagram

Banned
me too sistah! *hair swish* natural beauty queens alriiiiiiiight

Fun fact: I was with my cousin of the same age as me and replaced the ink cartridges for my printer. To test them, I printed out this picture of precious Kaneki:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

and when the paper came out printed with it, all she did was stare at it with wide-opened eyes *the uneasiness is strong is this one lol
I said to her : "ah, don't be scared of him, he's actually a very sweet guy, he really is.. just.. gone wrong"

Fun fact: your indirectly freaking out your cousin with precious Kankei makes me proud~

Awards
Fun fact (super secret!!!): I think Incognito is super cool and he's a big part in why I'm able to keep coming back about everyday now, and that makes me so happy because seeing so much KH stuff and all my old friends is so nice, and he's super funny, and I can't wait to stab him in the back and take his throne~ o3o

Anagram

Banned
Fun fact (super secret!!!): I think Incognito is super cool and he's a big part in why I'm able to keep coming back about everyday now, and that makes me so happy because seeing so much KH stuff and all my old friends is so nice, and he's super funny, and I can't wait to stab him in the back and take his throne~ o3o

Funner fact: this is by far the sweetest thing ever of anything of all damn time.
Secret fact: I dont even care that she wants to overthrow me. I'll keep this sweet little kawaii angel next to me forever~ o3o
Super secret fact: I think Mega is super sweet and talented and it saddens me I can't keep her cheerful 24/7

Anagram

Banned
Fun fact: I hate lack of direction in life.
Fun fact: when I play KH1 I always choose the option of fearing "being indecisive" since it's true.

Anagram

Banned
Fun fact: I can't find an Aqua image doing the same thing and it saddens me.

Awards
Fan fact: I was looking forever for one and couldn't find one, either. ;-; Sorry, WEG.

Fun fact #2: I cried twice today before 10 am! Wow! Might be a new record, eh...ehehe...

Fun fact #3: Chem lab went well today

Anagram

Banned
Fun fact: I'm glad to hear lab went well! =D
Funner fact: I'd hug Mega for crying right now if I could. ;__; *dont worry about the gif <3*

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Fun Fact: my science lab didn't go so well. Teammates diddlyed up my work and it ended up failing because of them.

Bonus Fact: I absolutely despise working in teams.

Pandymint

Awards
Fun fact: Never mix brake fluid and chlorine.

Fun fact: It explodes

Fun fact: ​NEVER MIX BRAKE FLUID AND CHLORINE.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
^ You have a death wish? Or maybe you just didn't like his lungs and eyes unburned. Chlorine's a nasty SOB element.

Fun Fact: I have friends who spend their time plotting chemical compounds to explosive weapons. They're nice guys.

Pandymint

Awards
^ You have a death wish? Or maybe you just didn't like his lungs and eyes unburned. Chlorine's a nasty SOB element.

Fun Fact: I have friends who spend their time plotting chemical compounds to explosive weapons. They're nice guys.

Well. I already smoke cigarettes regularly, and I experience a lot of nasty air thanks to construction so my lungs aren't exactly nice. As for death wish? Meeeeeh, death doesn't really scare me. If I die, I die.

Fun fact: If you need something to really get a fire going, use diesel fuel, not gasoline.

Awards

Fun fact: Now that Osprey has typed that, the government is tracking her down as we speak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back