• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun Fact About Yourself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
Fun Fact: If I knew I could get away with it I'd burn down my local schools and town. It's all mostly empty buildings anyway.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Fun Fact: if you knew me in real life, you'd most likely recognize me by a blue fleece jacket that I wear all the time.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Fun Fact: my favorite time of day is at dusk. It looks pretty and it feels wonderful outside.

Anagram

Banned
Fun Fact: My favorite moment is right before a rain or storm when it's calm to the point even the bugs and wind dies down. Total silence. It's so peaceful and in the summer so cool.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Fun Fact: I love thunderstorms, before, during, and even after, because the runoff makes little waterfalls all over the place.

Anagram

Banned
fun Fact: I am watching Dragon Ball Z on toonami right now like I'm 10yrs old all over again. Nostalgia~<3

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Fun Fact: I didn't think that everyone knew about Of Mice and Men's ending when I mentioned it.

Anagram

Banned
Fun Fact: I am a picky eater and even when I do try things and like them I rarely eat them again.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Fun Fact: I'm entirely double-jointed and can do stuff like use my arms like jump ropes, touch my toes without bending my knees, the splits, twist my arm 360, etc, but I CANNOT do the straddle-splits to save my life, even after years of trying.

Anagram

Banned
Fun Fact: Ruran just made me want to see her do that arm jump rope. *has never seen such a thing*

Anagram

Banned
Fun Fact: I wish I was that freakin limber....or ya know athletic at all.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Fun Fact: *jump rope arms intensifies*

I'm going to the championships!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back