• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FullMetal Alchemist~: Seats of Supermacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
I would like you all to know, to GTFO. This is a trio RP on reliving the old times between myself, Reckless Chaos, and Battlecry. kthnx.

The gates have opened for more than one...

"Al...are you in here!?"

As time grew, some tried to pass through the gates...

"I can become better, the ruler of two worlds!"​

And as time grew forth, it was all forgotten. The gates that can give you equivelent exchange, were forgotten. Everything about them, the existance, the meaning, but the purpose.... the purpose was still known, as there were others looking for the Philosopher's Stone, but with time, new things appear. There was something more common than the Philosopher stone, there was the 15 council, devised of the few remaining alchemists, whom had great knowledge, and each and every single on of these knew of a greater power, one more easier to grasp, without sacrifice, and instead of restoring reality, it broke it. It was an item called the "Catalyst Wing", something that could give ultimate power, and there were those searching for it. The 15 council knew the location, and it was there job to guard it, but something unexpected...

"They thought we were gone... the Seven have been repaired."

Humunculus, a total of 5 new ones, created by those of selfish desire were created, and the are after the Catalyst, but more pressing, there are other feilds in effect as Mitch and his companion, Zack go for the state alchemist test, who will soon be accompanied by an unknown source, one of the Eastern Sands.

Yeehoo! Done.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name:Mitchell Tucker

Nickname: Mitch

Appearence: http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs7/i/2005/265/2/d/FMA_OC___David_refference_CGed_by_melkoshi.jpg

There is a transmutation craved on the top left side of his chest which allows him to use alchemy.

Alchemy Name: Will become known as the Electric Alchemist.

Weapons: Hands, Feet, Elbows, etc...

Alchemy Type: Mitch can use alchemy to use the ambient currents in the air or electrical currents in his body to produce electricity for various purposes.

Other skills: Mitch is a talented fighter. His small, and slender body allows him quick but, powerful blows.

Personality: Confident, cool, caring, and adventurous. Sometimes Mitch makes foolish decisions, but he is always prepared to face the consequences and figure out a way to fix things. He is committed to his friends, and they look up to him. Mitch is sometimes stubborn and loses his temper, causing people to back away from him. But otherwise he is well respected and admired.

Bio: Will be explained

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Justice Renner

Alchemy Type: Anoyo- Justice has been off on a long journey, to prolong his seeming undeniable fate to die when his soul separates from his body, due to some sort of curse. He used to manipulate matter and energies down to the core, unlike any alchemist, but when that proved futile, his search took him far beyond that of the norm. Justice uses life energy to fuel his alchemy now. Being able to use a forbidden rite for his acts of alchemy, Justice can draw his power directly from any living thing, or ambient energies that the dead have left behind.......his power is now what some people like to call "otherworldly" and can be used in numerous manners, including sapping life to forcefuly keep his soul bonded to his human body, though if all else fails...........

Alchemy Title: Cursed Alchemist

Other skills: Justice is is very flexible and has trained his body to the limit and is able to pull of numerous acrobatic stunts and also uses a very unusual fighting style that involves the spinning of ones body and fighting with the use of counters………he also can use alchemy without the use of a circle due to his tattoo.

Appearance: Appearance: Justice is a good 5'7(short). He has extremely long Gray hair. His eyes have a creepy red tint to them and the edges of his eyes are rimmed with orange. He wears a long red silk robe with an eye on the back. His shirt is cut short and stops above his stomach. The pants he wears are white and very baggy, so multiple belts and clasps circle his waist, for no apparent reason. Blood red boots protect his legs all the way up to his knees. He has dark chocolate colored skin and the alchemy circle in tattooed on his left thigh..............then there is a pendant around his neck. It does seem like at times his skin peels away, but then grows back. But the almost invisible aura that surrounds his form now is more than questionable.

Personality: Personality: He gets along with most people just fine, but has his moments. He is very reckless and is always rushing into things with disregard for human life. He has a very deep dark and cold heart, but for certain people, this changes and Justice falls for them fast, and hard.

Bio: Can’t really think of anything at the moment, but(Bio: He has many secrets and has refused to talk with anyone about this past. He passed the State Alchemy entrance exams with no effort. Higher level alchemists were shocked by the way he went about things in ways they had never thought possible. This and his dark past got him the title of The Serial Alchemist. after passing the test the only thing he said was that he had become a state alchemist for the past.

He happened to pull a disappearing act and nobody has seen, or even heard from in years, but that doesn’t man that he is dead……….Justice is making a comeback and this, he won’t let any fools get in his way. He always says "Chirahora......."

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Geezus I'm sorry Ed. I was trying to do something because of how much I care for Saavy and RC, but these idiots don't seem to understand this, and obviously they missed the part, where RC gave reason for why I should take part and how this rp was originally for the three of you alone.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OOC: No more spam after this unless made by Breakdown and/or if it's really important to the rp. Hotaru, i'm sorry but, you can't join. I know that what Ed would say. Now for you Xelhes, no the hell you can't. Even if Hotaru and Shattered were in the rp, what makes you think you can join just because of them? Xelhes do not even respond to this or post in here ever again. Tavish, it's okay. Now to wait for Ed to post something.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Errr, this is kind of an oldies thing. If you've seen in my past threads, i've had an FMA series that went on a while back. I'm very sorry, but i'd like it to stick with Myself, Shattered, Reckless, and Battlecry.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Malina Alexandre

Alchemy Type: The human soul. Harnessing energy and principles beyond words. Being able to use it for battle is unthinkable..but with Alchemy, almost everything is possible. Using this power morethan defies the law os Equivalent Exchange. The soul is composed of raw energy and emotions, and Eureka can use it to her advantage. From the ancient braclet around her wrist of her right hand, which is assumed to have shards of the Philosipher's Stone embedded within it, she can do forbidden acts -- such as stealing another human's soul, and store the energy of the soul within her bracelet. Such abilities are deemed sinful and savage-like, and that is exactly why Malina is a wanted criminal.

Alchemy Title: She has many names, but the one most commonly used by the military is, "The Oblivion Alchemist".

Other skills: Her left arm, being made of automail, is a weapon she uses as a last resort. Combining the material with her Alchemy, she can form the shape of her arm in any way she chooses.

Appearence: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/shake_the_shock/anime/emilyredeye.jpg
Her clothes and haircolor changes once every few months, to try and avoid the military, but her lightly tanned skin and red irises are a quick giveaway to her true identity.

Personality: A shy girl, to say the least. Malina is very introverted and keeps to herself. She's been isolated and hunted down for her life since she could remember, so she is not very open when it comes to trusting others...but she suffers from an inferiority complex, because other people have taught her that she is an abomination...or worse than any monster. More recently, she has tried to do good deeds to try and atone for her sins.

Bio: An exile. Malina was banished from her country of Ishbal for the use of forbidden alchemy. During the Ishbal Rebellion, Malina was only about six years old, but she did her part in trying to protect her people, even though they had hated her for her use of alchemy. She killed members of the military, including other alchemists like herself, an protected the people of Ishbal to the extent that she could. Not long after the Rebellion was over, they banned her from Ishbal, along with her parents...but when she came back home to leave with them, she found them dead, with gunshot wounds to the heart. The work of the military. With a vendetta unsettled, she headed towards Central Headquarters, and murdered hundreds of innocent military members by the hand of Alchemy. With no regrets, she left the building with blood-stained hands, and came acrossa somewhat familiar figure. He had an 'X'-like scar on his head, and his eyes werethe same as hers; crimson red. He was an Ishbalian, she knew. Before she could question him, he pulled down the sleeve of his rightarm, and was about to strikeat her heart. Quickly, in an effort to dodge whatever manuever he was pulling, she dashed towardsthe right, and he struck her left arm. A scream of a helpless child rang throughthe night, and she clenched the top of her shoulder as hard as she could. The man had fled from the seen, and Malina was left there, lying in a puddle of her own blood. Not before long, she had passed out completely. She then woke up, expecting to be dead, but insteadshe was in a hospital. When she looked at her nonexistent left arm, she reflected on what had happened, and was thankful for the help she was given...butshe couldn't stay any longer. She jumped out the window, and ran as fast as she could. She needed a new arm..that made of automail...but who could do that for her? She asked around, and all remarks pointed towards a town called "Resembool". She quickly headed there, And ended up at a small house. The door opened, and a blonde teenage girl happily lead her inside. Out of compassion..or pity...the girl made her a left arm, free of charge. She forewarned her that the pain would be severe when she attached it to her nerves, but Malina was fine with that. She had been through worse. With a new arm, she left the town, and for years she wandered around, with a new identity every few months or so. Her goal was now to atone for her sins....or die trying.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Damien Reave (Didn't like Zack >>)

Alchemy Type: Manipulation of one substance that is found in the very air, water, which has given him a type of alchemy. He manipulates water within the air to create ice, which he can use as a projectile, a weapon on himself, or even a barrier of sorts. He finds many uses, and when there is no water, he moves to alchemic circles. Much like past alchemists, he uses alchemy gloves, so the need of alchemic circles is un-needed. His alchemic circles are only used in one way, as they can only protect, so it's not very useful.

Alchemy Title: ~Unconfirmed, Not a State Alchemist, but known as the Ice Master~

Other Skills: The only other skill that Damien carries is his intelligence. When in battle, he uses his resources and knows how to take down his foe as quickly as possible.

Appearence: d.gray-man LAVI by ~circus-usagi on deviantART

Personality: To be edited

Bio: To be edited

Last edited:

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
The dawn of a new day had begun, as the chime bells of central rang, leaving echoes of sound throughout the city. It was that time of day, the morning, where you rose from your bed and got ready to move on to the next day, where something different always occured. For Damien however, that did not exist.

Damien was studying, from day to night, with a total of six hours of sleep, per week. There was no time, the exam was soon, and if he didn't pass, what chance did he have to prevailing, and making something of his pathetic life. Of course, he only thought it was pathetic, going to the Abyss and back with his best friend, Mitch, on random occassions, yet the days have slowed. Time almost seemed to stop, yet it didn't, it moved foward at a crooked pace. The two boys had seen the edge of death, had fought with murderers and survived, their skin still attached to their bones. It was either pure luck, or great misfortune...

"Mitch...you up yet?"

Yawning, Damien stood up, putting his books away as it was nearing the time of the exam, where Mitch, Damien, and many others would put their wits against each other, knowing only one of them could become a state alchemist. Damien himself thought it would be best if they both became state alchemists, but it could never happen, or could it? It was a dream that he had, had in the past, that they both become at the top of the military, and eventually fix the problems it had, or that was Damien's dream. That, and to find the truth behind alchemy.

"Mitch, i'm headin' out, meet you at the library whenever you wake up, or get there."

Pushing himself up while changing, Damien left their two floor apartment, and headed outside into the streets. He had to expect the unexpected, the state alchemist exams were not far away, in fact, they were less than a day away, since they would begin tomorrow.

(I half-assed it)

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Justice's eyes were bloodshot, as he staggered through the streets, pretty much looking to feed. It was about four in the morning and Justice just couldn't stand the hunger. He had been staying in the city, but even though he was a cursed being, Justice had heart enough not to just kill random people in the streets, or at least to drain multiple humans at once, as so not to cause an obvious death, or scene. Today was different however. There was next to no energy around and he had slept for two days straight, which was an idiotic thing to do, so as he walked down the street..........the flowers that had been planed in front of a building whithered and died. Justice stood up, but it still was not enough.

"I can't take this. Ugh...........isn't there anybody around??", the flesh on his face was peeling off and the horrible pain it was causing was not helping him concentrate on his search. He walked around the corner, and then he saw her. She must have been on of 'those' women, and his theory was proved correct as she sauntered up to him.

Her outfit was the skimpiest Justice had seen in years. "Hey there..........are you looking for something?? Maybe looking for a little fun?? I can make it worth your while, for only......huh?? What is going on?? Ahhh!!!! No!!!!!!!!" She fell backwards in horror as she looked at her hands. Her body had aged at least 20 years and she no longer was the woman she once was. Her face was now wrinkled and she dragged herself away, but turned back as she ran off. Justice's face was no longer peeling and he actually looked even better than the woman had seen him. The moonlight shined down on him, and his aura caught the glow.

"You monster!!!!!!!!!!" Justice simply shook his head and walked back to his apartment that he currently lived in. He slept for a few hours again and woke up refreshed, and showered, then got dressed. After leaving once more he wandered and came upon the library..........it would be nice to read a good book.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
The Philosipher's Stone.

There were countless rumors about it.....and tales of immense power and destruction. It was a mystery, it's whereabouts were unknown, and most people didn't know its purpose or what powers it wielded. No one truely knew about it. Even if it really existed.....besides a certain girl.

A young woman, possibly in her mid-teenage years, was walking with her head down in the main library in Central. She had snuck in under the darkness of the shadows, since those under the authority of the military were only allowed to enter. As soon as she found what she was looking for, she would sneak back out, and go back in hiding. Walking through the aisles, she searched; paranoia creeping over her. She always checked behind her from the corner of her eye, seeing if anyone recognized her.

Her finger placed onto the binder of a certain book that catched her eye, and she quickly pulled it out. She gently blew on it, and a thick layer of dust flew off. She slowly opened it, reading about a page or two, then it abruptly shut. Her blood-red eyes averted towards the right of her, for she could her footsteps nearing. She placed the book back into its correct position, and a small flash of light emerged from the bracelet on her right wrist. Quickly, Malina disappeared into the shadows, and became almost invisible.

As soon as the person, Malina assumed who was the librarian, passed, she emerged from the shadows, and picked up the book once more. What she had read had hooked her interests, and she intended on reading all she could before she was caught.

Last edited:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Thanks for considering me part of your cool group, shithead.

Oh, and that was sarcastic. Because...you didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back