• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fullmetal Alchemist & KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyBlaze

Website
www.myspace.com
I was just wonderin' what if Square-Enix Decides to use Fullmetal Alchemist in the KH3 game. cuz there are a LOT of similarities between the Anime & Kingdom Hearts 2 especially between the Homunculi & The Organization XIII. Y'know the Homunculi have no souls, they're just an "empty shell" and the Organization members are "empty shells" cuz they have no hearts. Anyone else got an interestin' theory `bout this, come & post'em up. SPREAD THE WORD!

[-JF-]

FMA isnt from Disney, however i think it would be really
cool if Sora could team up with Ed ,n Al.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
To put FMA would mean teaming up with another franchise. KH is special because It deals only with Disney and Square, PLus, Disney needs it so that we'll stop having bizarre fantasies of Disney characters getting whooped, cuz KH shows they can indeed kick butt!

Although since Square worked with Namco to make Ehrgeiz, I wouldn't
mind seeing some soul calibur or tekken characters mixed in.

I just defeated my purpose...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
LOL i can see how you make the connection there but don't count on it. Square Enix may have been the publisher but they don't own FMA and it has nothing to do with Disney or Final Fantasy based characters so you can pray it'll happen but don't get your hopes up too high....

DarkSoraStrife

I remember when we had no idea what worlds were going to be in Kingdom Hearts 2 and people were speculating that Dragon Quest would be in Kingdom Hearts 2. I wish Square could do cameos like that because a battle between Musashi and Sora would be great. Hmm or maybe mix some of their other games together that would make for some really crazy battles wouldn't it?

AndyBlaze

Website
www.myspace.com
I know FMA isn't from Disney but I was just making a "What If" question. They could put random Square characters if they wanted to. But I'm sayin wouldn't it be cool if The FMA story intertwined with the KH story. You'd be fighting alongside Edward! And IF that were to happen... what kind of combo moves would they have?!

AndyBlaze

Website
www.myspace.com
Angel's Prayer said:
It's as unlikely as Narnia. Someone told me this about Narnia.
The story is wound tightly around the lives of the Baudelaire Children. So in this way, Sora can't interfere too much. Same can be said for Al and Ed.

I KNOW! But I'm sayin what IF?! wouldn't that s#!t be off da hook?!
I know that this combo will NEVER EVER happen but geez, keep an open mind!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back