• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fullmetal Alchemist: Beginning of Genova

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I tried thinking of a good Fullmetal Alchemist RP earlier this year but couldn't think of anything really that good until now!!!

Story: Fullmetal Alchemist: The Beginning of Genova

It all began in the year 1957, around 40 years after Father’s plans had failed and Ed and Al re-obtained their original bodies; Selim Bradley (Pride) eventually became the next Fuhrer after Roy Mustang’s term. After learning about his father's (Wrath) past Selim wondered what could've happened if the homunculi faced different circumstances. He then began to dabble with his official scientist/alchemists in human transmutation to see if it could be possible to create a Homunculus that would in fact get along with human society and lead a normal life. Ergo, Selim enacted “Order 6110: Homunculi Research” where the law on the creation of humans would be negated and so that “The Truth” could not be an interference with their research. Selim’s dream was never realised before he died of normal circumstances (supposedly old age); but even without him the alchemist's research continued.

A 100 years later in the year 2157, the “Great Impact” changed everything; a giant meteorite had crash landed on earth and gave scientists and alchemists a completely new element to work with. The new material was quite similar to the Philosopher’s Stone (except without human sacrifices) and radiated a source of energy so strong, that after numerous tests the first real human homunculus was able to be born, with all the functions of a normal human and abilities of a homunculi. This led to further research and created an entirely new species of homunculi that could reproduce on their own. Thus this miracle stone that made the idea of homunculi real is now respectfully referred to as “The Miracle’s Gem”.

Now in New Amestris, an entire society built on the foundation of homunculi and human relations, the world was a happy place…until IT awakened. Inside the meteorite was not only a new element, but also a superior alien being Codename: GENOVA (Yes FF7 relation) has awoken after almost 200 years of slumber in the centre of the meteor. GENOVA is a being that solely lives on living beings, such as Philosopher’s Stones, and has a plan to create a world-wide Philosopher’s Stone, strong enough to rival even “The Truth’s” power. Thankfully GENOVA is immobile and cannot leave the meteor’s centre; so to compensate for her incapability she created “The Seven Virtues: Temperance, Chastity, Diligence, Patience, Kindness, Humility and Charity” to move her to a technologically advanced site that would keep her stable, namely Father’s old hideout.

Now New Amestris has three levels to it: The top: consisting of normal peaceful homunculi and humans. The middle: where a constant war between Chimera, homunculi, and humans is waged. The bottom: where GENOVA and her “Seven Virtues” remain biding their time until the next Philosopher’s Eclipse (formerly known as a “Solar Eclipse” until Father made it his gateway to “The Truth”) emerges and allows them to make an even larger Transmutation Circle, circling the entire world. As of now you have been mandatorily enlisted in the State Alchemist/Homunculi program for your recognisable talent; your job is to stop the global Transmutation Circle and halt GENOVA’S plans. The question now is…do you have a Fullmetal Heart?

The Seven Virtues

(Male) Temperance- Absorb the strength of others after touching them (the longer he touches them the more strength he absorbs). Why: Temperance means to practice moderation, opposite of Gluttony so he is able to absorb just enough power to defeat his enemies. (Gluttony)

(Female) Chastity- Has the ability to animate her hair. Why: Hair represents women and their beauty. (Lust)

(Male) Diligence- Knows almost every form of fighting style (hand to hand + swords + guns), superhuman abilities (speed, strength, reflexes, agility, and durability), and senses (sight, touch, hearing, taste, smell). Why: Means to be disciplined, so he has been trained in many fighting forms. (Sloth)

(Male) Patience- Super Speed. Why: Kind of ironic in a sense because he is able to do everything at super speeds, meaning he knows the true value of patience. (Wrath)

(Female) Kindness- Able to absorb souls of the weak willed (or heavily injured) people and manipulates their powers to her advantage; her victims live inside a blissful dream like state. Why: Because she believes that her soul is the kindest and wants everyone to be happy and comfortable all their lives. (Envy)

(Male) Humility- Manipulates Gravity (within a certain range). Why: His opponent’s appear to be bowing to him and show their weakness. (Pride)

(Male) Charity- Creates clones of anything he wants. Why: Charity means to give, so not only can he make clones of himself, but of other objects too. (Greed)

Template:

Name:
Sex:
DOB:
Place of creation: (Only Homunculus)
Birthplace:
Aliases: (Edward Elric- Fullmetal Alchemist (or) Greed- The Avaricious)
Family: (If any)
Affiliations: (Other alchemists (or) other Homunculus)
Occupation: (State Alchemist, Homunculi Soldier, Freelancer etc.)
Abilities: (1 Paragraph- Homunculi, Alkahestry, Alchemy)
Limits: (Something to keep you from godmodding and using the 2 fundamental laws of alchemy)
Weapon(s): (Can be created using alchemy or other abilities)
Looks and Personality:
Goal(s):
Bio: (2-3 Paragraphs)

Rules:

1. No godmodding

2. No trash talk with other RP'ers

3. No magically transmuting

4. Follow the alchemical laws

5. Have Fun

Template:
Name: Calder Fox

Sex: Male

Species: Human Alchemist

DOB: February 13th Year 2236

Birthplace: New Amestris

Aliases: The Elemental Alchemist

Family: No known biological family except for his fraternal twin sister Lena Fox. His adoptive parents died in a car accident when he was 5.

Affiliations: Jennifer Bradley (Homunculus- Clone of Fuhrer King Bradley), “The Light and Darkness Alchemist” Ian Fowler, “The Teleportation Alchemist” Tobi Obrien

Abilities: Calder has not seen “The Truth” but has gloves that already have transmutation circles on them, so all he needs to do is clap his hands together to use his alchemy. Calder’s alchemy is a bit different from normal Amestrian alchemy; his employs using and manipulating all five elements, although they are weaker than specialized alchemy. Calder has the pyro kinetic ability to control fire, use regular earth alchemy techniques, employ lightning from his fingertips, manipulate the currents in the air by using his movements as a medium to control it’s direction and flow, and use any source of water, as well as its many forms. Calder is also fairly skilled in hand to hand combat as well as advanced swordsmanship, so even without alchemy he is a force to be reckoned with.

Limits: The elements Calder manipulates have to either already be there or be created by a natural source (i.e. atoms). Fire: Carbon, Oxygen and Hydrogen atoms as well as the knowledge of how to use them, or a different source of fire (i.e. a candle or a torch). Wind: A breeze or a disturbance in the air. Water: A puddle or some other liquid substance. Earth: The most common element that most of the time does not need a source. Lightning: An exchange of hot and cold air atoms. He is also bound by the normal Alchemic laws (Equivalent Exchange) under normal circumstances (i.e. Water and Earth).

Weapon(s): Swords and Daggers, Elemental Transmutation Circle Gloves

Looks and Personality: Calder stands at six feet tall (with a left auto mail leg), brown skin, one red eye (right), one blue eye (left) and long fair cut white-hair. Calder does have a mixed racial background, both Ishbalan and Amestrian. His face looks fairly cool and uncaring, but he is a stereotypical hero (can take a beating but hates seeing others hurt). He wears a black ragged suit with a blue soldier’s uniform for a cape. He wears 12’’ sandals and has silver earrings on both of his ears cartilage. Calder loves cute things and knows how to care for someone fairly well if they are injured, but he hates getting mixed up in complicated plots.

Goal(s): Reach the rank of General and use his influence to change the world in some way or another so others won’t have to go through what he did; as well as learn everything he can about alchemy and alkahestry’s many mysteries. (Not exactly thinking ahead)

Bio: Calder is a bastard child whose parents were never married; his mother (Amestrian) died giving birth to him and his twin younger sister Lena, his father (an Ishbalan Captain) died in a target training accident. At age 5 both him and his younger sister were adopted by the Youswells, who showed them the love and kindness only real parents could give them, but one night while driving home they were killed by a drunk driver, the accident forced Calder’s leg to be amputated and be replaced by auto mail (the rehabilitation took 5 years). By the time he was 10 Calder became interested in alchemy and began researching on his own, until he found “The world’s greatest alchemist” Jonathan Goldberg who came up with alchemy to control all 5 elements (A.K.A. Elemental Alchemy).

After 4 years of ruthless training Calder became the master of Elemental Alchemy and a state alchemist by the time he was 15; he learned the art of physical combat from Jennifer Bradley, a female clone of Fuhrer Bradley as well as meeting other State alchemist along the way who helped further his growth; even though he was only 15 Calder moved through the ranks quickly and became a Brigadier-General by age 19. Now Calder’s dream is to move onward past his own limits and learn every sort of alchemy and alkahestry he can so that he can save the lives of many others, so that they don’t suffer the void of love he was left with. Meanwhile Calder’s younger twin sister Lena works on auto mail and has a dream to become as great an auto mail engineer as the legendary Winry Rockbell.

Last edited:

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
What do you mean?

Oh and by the way:

Flag Officer
General
Lieutenant-General
Major-General
Brigadier-General
Officer
Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
Major
Captain
Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Officer Cadet
Non-Commissioned Members
Chief Warrant Officer
Master Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Sergeant
Junior Ranks
Master Corporal
Corporal
Private
Private (Basic)

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I like to reserve the spot for one of the Humonculus for Pride. Meaning I'm making a Humonculus who represents Pride. Or a descendant of Pride.

Edit: This thread needs to be in the Canon Roleplay section. This RP is based off an existing anime so any RP that's based off of anything that exists must be placed in the Canon section. Just ask a mod to move it there.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Yes, but I think you need to ask a mod to do that or something. I don't know how people get their threads moved really. Maybe you should recreate it into the Canon section and just marked this one moved. Like I said I don't know, I mean I always post my RP's in the Canon section when they are Canon based.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I will join this, just give me a few days to get myself at template moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back