• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Full Scan, Better Quality!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
The scan is a bit too LQ for me to translate it (the furigana is illegible and much of the kanji is tiny), so someone else'll probably have to do it. I will try though...

C

cam ron 77

The scans cool, nice find. i enjoyed it very much. can't wait until it gets translated.

A

Audo

My japanese friend translated the picture with sora and the bird. He says sora says this.
Sora:After all it was Riku, It was!
but other translations think it says
Sora:You are Riku After all!

S

Sorakicksbutt

You guys are a little late because this has been translated on KHU and other threads like someone said above :)

Dream Heart

I got big news! if you look on the left of the picture, you can see a boss battle with Hades. If you look under Goofy health garge, you can see Auron health garge. so that means Auron gonna be in your party!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
And you are wrong. As far as I can see, only a few of the smaller images have been translated.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Rebirth said:
This was on squarenet.de a long time ago...
No it wanst dumbass. Read, cuz it says Update there, on the 17th. Which day was that? Oh yea, YESTERDAY!!!

Good boy! Yes there were older pics, with LOOOOOOW quality of it, and I posted them too...

Dont try to be smart when youre not...

YoshiAngemon

Seeing that Mount Olympus World pic kinda gives us a fact that there's more to the place than what was seen on KH1. So they added the Underworld underneath the Colisseum. Yep. The worlds are bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back