• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full opening leaked on YouTube

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Obviously no links nor any description but someone posted the full opening and I just gotta say: It doesnt reveal anything that made me feel like I learned something new about KH3 plot and the full version of face my fears is even better than the clip we got.

Neo_

Awards
We're back in business... so someone actually got the game. I can't find the video tho; PM me pls.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
We're back in business... so someone actually got the game. I can't find the video tho; PM me pls.

I would, but the video got taken down already. I could send the link anyway, but it seems people flagged it and it was taken down by disney.

Echoecho6

Awards
I managed to watch it this morning on my way to work... It was not as long as I was hoping.

I cant believe the video showed up on my recommended right on the front page like that...

Edit: How do I spoiler tag things? I know this is a SPOILERS thread, but people cant help themselves and I just would feel better hiding it as best I can. I would like to share my thoughts on the opening.

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I managed to watch it this morning on my way to work... It was not as long as I was hoping.

I cant believe the video showed up on my recommended right on the front page like that...

Edit: How do I spoiler tag things? I know this is a SPOILERS thread, but people cant help themselves and I just would feel better hiding it as best I can. I would like to share my thoughts on the opening.

Like how you quote, you put spoiler in boxes [spoiler ] and [/ spoiler ] and it should show up like
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Echoecho6

Awards
Okay so.... Open at your own risk, I wont really be spoiling anything NEW that is shown in it but my feelings on it alone might be too much of a spoiler for you if that makes sense, ok it doesnt make sense im just gonna talk about this.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

BOT 101

Christ! does anyone have a link? I want to listen to the full version of the song. people are saying its out there and i cant find it!!!! The one on youtube has already been taken down. PM plz!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back