• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Nomura interview - 18/11/10

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikeyroxas

I think the MoM is different for each Master. Yen sid's didn't involve any thunderballs simply Mickey dodging lightning bolts.
But he had to ride a book in a whirlpool :S

Do you get the feeling a repeat of the last exam will happen?
I mean terra failed for being overwelmed by the darkness for 3 seconds. How many times has riku accepted it lol?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
"You, Sir, Are and Idiot."

Have you ever heard of Foreshadowing?
Kairi being able to wield a keyblade will come into play later. Your statement is void.

:/
we already know she can wield a keyblade since KH2

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
But he had to ride a book in a whirlpool :S

Do you get the feeling a repeat of the last exam will happen?
I mean terra failed for being overwelmed by the darkness for 3 seconds. How many times has riku accepted it lol?

You have to remember, Eraqus hated darkness which is why he failed Terra. I'm sure if Yen Sid understands Riku used the darkness for good, he wont fail Riku like Eraqus failed Terra over it.

gxyoumo14

man too much awesome

i think the MoM is up to the masters discretion. eraqus did ball and fighting each other
yen sid might do book surfing
each have their definition of what makes a master and how to prove it. its why terra didnt pass despite already having the capabilities of one.

i also think that the mysterious figure might be that "other xehanort," given that all hidden and final bosses have been terra or xehanort related.
though if it isnt literal, i think id be awesome to have opposit counterparts for the princesses of heart but that may just be me

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
...and you would know this how? We never saw Mickey take the MoM so you can't say anything about what he had to do >_>
Well considering the interview said he took the exam during BBS and we actually see training its safe to assume that that was Mickey's exam considering the only other time Mickey is with Yen sid is at the end of the game where he is clearer not doing anything "Keyblade like"

Dionysus

Thanks so much for the translations! I'm so excited for all the upcoming titles. I'm looking forward to the secret movie since that's probably the closest we'll get to 3D/III for a while. >w<

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I hope to God that it is not multiple Xehanort's and just Xehanort level junkies. I do not want.

Darkrider S

-- Sora and Riku appear as they were in "Kingdom Hearts", why is that? --

Nomura: That's still a secret. I can only tell you that it's necessary for them to be in those forms for the story.

Sooo I'm guessing Yen Sid took them back in time or opened his book so they were in an alterante reality or something?????..I'm still guessing that's the beginnign of the exam tho :D I'd Laugh so hard if the 1st stage was who could run faster like in KH 1 xD Anyways, thanks for the translation krekia xD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
All new Disney worlds makes Raz a happy lad.

State

Awards
A number of Xehanorts? Could he be referring that Master Xehanort will let his heart free intentionally and recreate Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas? Will he find a way to recreate Ansem SoD and Xemnas and fight alongside them?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
daam that was alot to take in nomura really just answered like 8 or ten of my questions in there but now even more come to mind im very curious about the secret episode hopefully it will be teases in a secon trailer at jump festa(which is when by the way) and then 3ds willcome out in the summer he said

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
daam that was alot to take in nomura really just answered like 8 or ten of my questions in there but now even more come to mind im very curious about the secret episode hopefully it will be teases in a secon trailer at jump festa(which is when by the way) and then 3ds willcome out in the summer he said

The 3DS will be out early next year, iirc February in Japan, March in NA. Though if you're referring to 3D, I wouldn't expect that until like, 2012. Definitely not by next summer. Jump Festa takes place on December 18 and 19.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Since the first KH3D trailer will probably be at E3 next year, with other trailers following at TGS11, and Jump Festa12, you should expect KH3D to have a Fall or Winter 2012 release I would say.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
is mom like the chunin exmas they can both pass or none of them pass one canp ass one can fail
by the wway what exactly changes when your a master aqua dint seem so different and mickey is only a badass now becuase of the ten years of trinaing inbetweeen. a title doesnt change much

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
is mom like the chunin exmas they can both pass or none of them pass one canp ass one can fail
by the wway what exactly changes when your a master aqua dint seem so different and mickey is only a badass now becuase of the ten years of trinaing inbetweeen. a title doesnt change much

No, the MoM isn't like the Chuunin Exams. They don't participate together in a group; they do it separately. For example, if Sora fails, he fails, but it's still possible for Riku to pass the exam.
Aqua gained access to certain knowledge and Master exclusive abilities, which includes being able to extract hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back