• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Nomura interview - 18/11/10

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
-- What if the revived Xehanort was not alone? Yen Sid said this, what did he mean? --

Nomura: It was meant literally. What if there were a number of Xehanorts? Imagining that might give you a bad feeling, though (laughs)
god i hope thats just a joke and he doesnt actually use the idea.

- Sora and Riku appear as they were in "Kingdom Hearts", why is that? --

Nomura: That's still a secret. I can only tell you that it's necessary for them to be in those forms for the story.
why....why!? whats the point of kh2 designs if your not going to feakin use them!?

Last edited:

Radar

Bronze Member
I. Do. Not. want more than one Xehanort. I hope his accomplice is somebody who is IN NO WAY another Xehanort in some form. God please dont do this to us.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Awesome-ness, though Xehanort needs to take a break. Being in the business of evil for a few decades must really be tiring, maybe he should stop cloning himself and just relax for a game :p
I'm very tired of the KH1 outfits though. If the KH1 outfits end up being because of Sora and Riku remembering their past experiences in KH1, then there memories are corrupted when a twilight thorn shows up or something and they wake up and get on with KH3D's story in new or KH2 outfits I'll be happy.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The fact that there will be new worlds makes it unlikely that they have their KH1 clothes for reasons pertaining to memories. Maybe it's just some use of virtual areas based on memories or a play on some framing device. Considering that all we know about the Mark of Mastery Exam is that it involves fighting giant balls and flying around with a Thunderstone, it's impossible to judge.

I do like the playable secret ending though. Has potential to be very awesome, and provide clues through things like fighting styles that are like other characters, or just walking around and finding clues in hidden places. Or maybe it's just less platforming action and more just being able to interact in the scene, like in Call of Duty games how you can look around and sometimes walk during cutscenes.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
so awsome cant wait now. i want the trailer soo bad!

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
The fact that there will be new worlds makes it unlikely that they have their KH1 clothes for reasons pertaining to memories. Maybe it's just some use of virtual areas based on memories or a play on some framing device. Considering that all we know about the Mark of Mastery Exam is that it involves fighting giant balls and flying around with a Thunderstone, it's impossible to judge.
I think the MoM is different for each Master. Yen sid's didn't involve any thunderballs simply Mickey dodging lightning bolts.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Being able to play through the secret episode sounds awsome.
Must impost! D:

Awards
Multiple Xehanorts? I don't like that idea. I picture this like the multiple Joo Dees that were in Lake Logai in Avatar:the last airbender. It scared me

krexia

Translator
Awards
That's what he meant? D:
That's literally what the sentence says (ゼアノートが何人もいたらどうする), but I personally don't take the meaning literally. I assume Nomura means, metaphorically, "What if there were more than one Master-level bad guy like Xehanort?" rather than literally implying that there could be Xehanort clones running around.

But I left the translation literal so that people can make thier own decision as to how to interpret it. I know fans like to speculate wildly over these sorts of details :p

Edit: Added a translation note explaining this in the interview text.

Last edited:

kluck

and yet again he mentions that kairi wields a keyblade, yet she wont be in the exam
why the hell would she? useless info is useless...
lol

"You, Sir, Are and Idiot."

Have you ever heard of Foreshadowing?
Kairi being able to wield a keyblade will come into play later. Your statement is void.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
...and you would know this how? We never saw Mickey take the MoM so you can't say anything about what he had to do >_>

Well, there was that trailer that showed Mickey dodging(not sure if it was in the game) and Mickey riding the book in the water spiral, and with this information that Mickey was taking the exam during BBS, it seems to be that he was taking it then and there because Mickey isn't around Yen Sid till the end of the game it kinda seems like that that was the exam that Mickey was taking

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
All we need now is a Kindgom Hearts 3DS trailer on the internet ;_;

The difference between Ven and Kairi is that Ven actually has a Keyblade, but wasn't as experienced as Terra and Aqua, whereas Kairi doesn't have a Keyblade, or combat experience for that matter. But anyways, it's information that we already know.
I know I might be going off topic, and I might even take it the wrong way, so I'll just say this: You mean, unlike Ven, Kairi didn't start out with a Keyblade or combat experience? That'd make more sense. Especially since she just started out, so taking the exam would be too soon.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
They both are, technically. This is what Nomura said about it in the Ultimania:

---We were surprised when Yen Sid said, “Supposing Xehanort isn’t alone?”
NOMURA
: If you look back in the past titles, weren’t you always fighting some form of Xehanort? As Ansem, as Xemnas, and as Master Xehanort, his form is different in each time and there is a reason why he appears differently each time. Don’t you suppose that it’s going to influence the future?

mmmmmmmmmmm not sure if I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back