• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood MOVIE trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
The official website for the upcoming summer film, Fullmetal Alchemist: Milos no Sei-Naru, has begun streaming two new trailers (one 90-second and one 30-second) containing the first full trailer of the film. Also included in the update is the third piece of key visual art.

Featuring the voice talents of Maaya Sakamoto and a theme song by L’Arc-en-Ciel, the film will be directed by Kazauka Murata (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion) with Kenichi Konishi (Tokyo Godfathers) in charge of the character designs. The film open up on July 2nd.

Official site
*click the thumbnail picture to view the trailer*

SOURCE

Real Bummer,i thought the movie would take after the final episode of Brotherhood

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I heard about this. So, does it have anything content-wise from the manga?

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
I heard about this. So, does it have anything content-wise from the manga?

i don't think so,it will most be probably a filler movie like those naruto-bleach movies
(unlike the first FMA movie which was connected to the main storyline)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Ahh. Well, I guess that's cool.
It's not really exciting though since it's not really connected to the storyline they've got going on. D:
Which is premo~

Hopefully it's got a decent story line that's worth it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back