• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Final Fantasy Advent Children! (For those who haven't seen it)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Genin~Kizashi said:
lol, advent children is now in my favorites on youtube. along with a bunch of mega 64 and the sidekick thief shakin' her "booty".

That's not a bad idea, just in case something happens to mine.

Genin~Kizashi

xCursedXRebellionx said:
That's not a bad idea, just in case something happens to mine.
what's not a bad idea? AC, Mega 64, or Sidekick Thief?

i'm not even sure if i'm gonna hold on to my DVD of it. the movie wasn't that great. i never even watch the full movie anymore. i just fast forward to some of the fights like:

-Tifa v. Loz
-Reno & Rude v. Yazoo & Loz
-Barret, Yuffie, Red XIII, Cait Sith, and Vincent v. Bahamut
-The motorcycle highway fight
-Cloud v. Sephiroth

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Movie phails with English dub...

Yes this is entirely illegal, and the person who uploaded it will inevitably be banned from Youtube...in the mean time enjoy it while you can

Genin~Kizashi

XIII Heartless said:
Damn, that was cold. How is it illegal? I watched the Full Metal Alchemist Movie called the Conquerer of Shamballa on there and that person who uploaded it isn't in trouble. That movie comes out next month anyways, but still...
Because Youtube does not equal Square-Enix or Sony Pictures. Therefore, since he is showing the movie to people across the internet without their permission, it is illegal.

(p.s. dont try to say that people who sell advent children in online stores should be illegal too, because that's different. they're selling the AC DVD that has Sony and Square logos all over it, and their copywright. they had to have gotten the DVDs from those companies, or from a store that got it from those companies.)

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
XIII Heartless said:
Damn, that was cold. How is it illegal? I watched the Full Metal Alchemist Movie called the Conquerer of Shamballa on there and that person who uploaded it isn't in trouble. That movie comes out next month anyways, but still...

Conqueror of Shambala had the worse subs i've ever seen..the Youtube one is illegal yes but certain fan subs (e.g. Dattebayo for Naruto) are legal

When you go to watch a film after its been released at the cinema you generally rent it (which costs money) or buy it on DVD, which *shockhorror* costs money as well. Read the copyright information at the start of most films (usually on the back cover of the box as well) you will notice something about like this:

Back cover of Shaun of the Dead (<3) DVD Box said:
NOT FOR RENTAL This DVD is authorised for retail sale for private home use ONLY. Disposal or use of for any other commercial purpose, including rental is stictly prohibited and may give rise to civil liberty

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
XIII Heartless said:
Okay, that is a relief. All the songs I own are from Bearshare. Except those I ripped from CDs.

I'm not sure you read it properly: Not Legal = ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back