• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa)

I figured they were Twilight Town residents.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

AIZA.

According to Lissar's knowledge of the Japanese language.

Read, for God's sake...

crazzyBRY

i can imagine the ending of BBS now..

after the final battle.. DiZ is talking like the one in jump festa 2010 trailer.. every phrase he says.. the scene changes like how lea and isa became nobodies, what happened to disney town =X, like what happens after.. but not completely..

then it shows sora at the end

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

It's in the post right above yours.

I did see it. I'm meant to say how they're going to pronounce it in English. It might be slightly different...

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

I did see it. I'm meant to say how they're going to pronounce it in English. It might be slightly different...

Eh, probably not since Xion's name was pronounced as "Shion" in the English version; if you look at "Isa" from an English point of view, you wouldn't really find it strange if someone were to say "Aiza". Only in extreme cases such as "Shigubaru" would it change because of the placement of the X. That's Xigbar, by the way. XD

Awards

I think it's kinda stupid that the first 8 members of the Org. all came from Radiant Garden. I actually figured that Lea and Isa would come from Twilight Town, but I guess not.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Isa is actually a male/female name, and can be used as such without it being odd. That's what the Arabics and Islamic countries call Jesus. And there, it's a typical, normal male name. Not to mention, that I've met guys called Isa as well. My mom's friend's son is even named Isael. However, it's also true that it can be used as a girl's name. But it's not unheard of for males to have it.

Lea is for both sexes as well (so is Ashley). But the fact that it sounds, or looks, fully like a girl's name makes parents probably give their sons a different name for the sake of their social life. That's why you see it mostly used on girls, but in reality, it's for both genders. It can be also pronounced, "Le-ah" or "Lee". I was thinking that it would be pronounced "Le-ah", since the Japanese did so. But, they went for "Lee", which, again, is part of the pronunciation in English, so it's not wrong.

I am so thankful for that one, too D:.

What I don't understand is why Nomura keeps giving these both sex names, and not something more manly sounding. Isa is fine, but Lea is a toss up.Then again, I forgot about Terra.

I'm guessing it's just one more of his fetishes...:x.

As for the scans, Ax-er, Lea looks healthy. Either he goes through depression, and loses weight (and those muscles), or it's the cloak. It's always the cloak. I mean, I've always believed that Axel was slim, but really fit, as he did have muscles outline in the sleeves. But now is more obvious. I've always wanted to see the Organization out of their uniform for that reason. I'm telling you, maybe it's the leather, but I bet you if we ever see the other four missing, they'll be surprisingly contrasting once uncovered from the dark get-up.

But, damn. Lea looks like he's about ready to explode with that hair. His clothes are so modern too, those sneakers are hot.

I also like the fact that little part of his scarf has checkerboard imprints, Roxas style.

Isa appears so clean-cut, serious, and such an upstanding citizen whose got lots of money in the bank that it's just...great. I like his design. It's fitting. Makes me wonder what Marluxia would've been like, then.

Which I'm curiouse about. Did Lea just wake up one morning and decide that he wanted facial tattos? D:

Look at him.

...yeah.

Vexen o3o

They both look adorable x] I'm diggin' Isa's hair, he looks cuter than Lea :] Can't wait to see these two in the upcoming game.

Nexural

Ah~! They're both so cute!

Is it just me, or am I the only one who think's that Isa's pose screams "Fashion model"?

And yet another character has gravity-defying hair. o3o​

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

I must... not... be cynical about this. I mustn't...

I wanted them to look like teenagers, not like young, shotacon brats for the fangirls to oogle over. Well, it seems that Birth by Sleep is obsessed... with shotacons compared to the previous games. I mean... really, Ienzo, Isa and Lea look like young children... What did the Organization do to obtain them in their ranks, kidnap children from the bloody orphanage?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I wanted them to look like teenagers, not like young, shotacon brats for the fangirls to oogle over. Well, it seems that Birth by Sleep is obsessed... with shotacons compared to the previous games. I mean... really, Ienzo, Isa and Lea look like young children... What did the Organization do to obtain them in their ranks, kidnap children from the bloody orphanage?
Isa and Lea look the same age as Hayner, Roxas, Sora, or Riku. You're seeing things.
Yeah, Ienzo's a kid. But it makes sense--he's the second youngest in the Organization. :/

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Isa and Lea look the same age as Hayner, Roxas, Sora, or Riku. You're seeing things.

I probably am seeing things. But they seem younger than previous teenage characters. Either that or I'm getting too old. Still, I stand by that BBS is obsessed with Shotacons this time round.

Yeah, Ienzo's a kid. But it makes sense--he's the second youngest in the Organization. :/

Good Point.

monkeyle

wow, isa's reminds me of kazuya from tekken, the hair i mean xD

Absent axel

Lea's hair is taller then his nobody counterpart. And Isa is pretty cool.

Radon

mofo

I hate the idea of them being in RG. It's like they just thought, 'Oh hey we have no other worlds so lets chuck them in Radiant Garden, despite never hinting at it and the fact that half the org are already from there.'

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I hate the idea of them being in RG. It's like they just thought, 'Oh hey we have no other worlds so lets chuck them in Radiant Garden, despite never hinting at it and the fact that half the org are already from there.'

My thoughts exactly. I, personally, would have liked them at Mysterious Tower

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

SquareEnix is running out of ideas, frankly. It's starting to become obvious as BBS draws near, it wouldn't hurt to create another world or bring Traverse Town. But frankly, they are putting them all in RG for the sake of convienience.

I got to stop reading BBS news. It's making me cynical and hateful about it when I should've end the series at Chain of Memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back