• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Full Famitsu interview with Melody of Memory staff translated!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GreyouTT

Awards
Nomura: 2022 will mark the 20th anniversary of the KH series, you know.

--Yes.

Nomura:
So… I'm looking to the 20th anniversary and doing my best (laughs). As for me, my mind has already switched to the next title, and the Kingdom Hearts team is already working on something new. Melody of Memory was before we started work on the next title, so the main staff were able to help out. Everything I could announce next is something that would surprise you, so I hope you look forward to it.

s41Uv.gif

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm still hoping we can use whichever team for whichever world. A cool feature they could do is since multiple characters have gone to worlds, it spawns their usual enemies when going to areas. For example if Sora's group goes to Radiant Garden, the battle field would be filled with KH2 Heartless they fought. But if you selected the Wayfinders in that world, the enemies become the Unversed with similar enemy placements. Likewise with Olympus since both teams went there. Or Agrabah and Beast Castle for the other teams. I doubt they'd do it, but it would be a fun detail to the characters history with certain Disney Worlds.

2 quid is good

Awards
I'm honestly quite happy there's little story attached to this game, I would have preferred there to be non but I guess this is a good compromise.

Pretty excited for the demo to drop

Katsagu

Awards
Oh, I did not understand that you would have to click multiple buttons at the same time untill now. Holy crap.

Can't wait for the demo to drop to get my hands on this, I'm so excited! Also that 2022 looking pretty promissing right now.

Back