• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Epilogue In Japanese

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Scheme

[video=youtube;ceyA-KGVCgc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceyA-KGVCgc[/video]

brandedkarma

After seeing the Epilogue, I am 100% convinced that Namine is Ava similarly to how Luxu is Braig. Who sent the Dandelions into the UX world and erased their memories? Ava. Who has the unexplained power to erase memories in Sora's time? Namine. Luxu also notes how Ava is the only one who didn't appear and is told she abandoned her role. Also, Namine means 'wave' and guess who's Keyblade has a wave motif? Ava.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
With my barebone Japanese I only get that

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
I really love how YX and YE really have nothing better to do so they just go play more chess.

Like guys don't you have keyblade training to do? At least play some checkers.

Graceful Schemer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Are we allowed to attach images into the spoiler box now ? I mean, while it is a spoiler, it's no more leak and is already legally out, even just in Japan?

brandedkarma

Full translation from Vengeance of ResetEra. XB is Xigbar for anyone wondering.

XB: Finally I retrieved it
IRA: Did you call/summon us back?
XB: Yeah.
IRA: Did you change your appearance Luxu?
XB: Its been a while since someone called me that, right now I'm called Xigbar or whatever.
INVI: Are you really Luxu?
XB: Its been such a wild ride, I've left that name and body behind and changed vessels many times, but inside of me hasnt changed
ACED: What happened? Explain!
XB: Its been a very long time, but now my mission is over
Invi: Your Mission?
XG: Makes sense Ava isn't here.
Gula: What do you mean as expected?
XB: It was part of Ava's mission to tell me
Gula; You mean you didn't call Ava?
XB: No, Ava probably went off to do what she believed in
Aced: Enough, Luxu what is your mission?
XB: It's a long story

Xehanort: Whats that?
Eraqus: Its a new game
Xehanort: Seven pieces of Darkness? Whats that?
Eraqus: And now...

Zul

Awards

The new Chess pieces, from Towards-left to far-right.

Aced
Ira
Luxu
Superbia
Invi
Gula
Ava? <- It doesn't appear to be a fox, seems like coiled vines...Maleficent replacing Ava?

As for Superbia.....that doesn't really look like a goat or a horned lion anymore, it seems his symbol might be a Dragon.

EDIT: Unless Maleficent is supposed to be the dragon and the far-off piece is MoM...OR MoM's piece isn't even there...bleh.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
This has so many WTF vibes, lol.

Especially the prospect of Eraqus and Xehanort still being somehow involved.

And the question if there really ever was a Braig/Xigbar at all or if it was always Luxu.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
This has so many WTF vibes, lol.

Especially the prospect of Eraqus and Xehanort still being somehow involved.

And the question if there really ever was a Braig/Xigbar at all or if it was always Luxu.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
What the actual...

So the implications that Braig / Xigbar is Luxu turns out to be right after all. And the Foretellers sans Ava are now on the dark side of the chess board? Have they become corrupted? In any case, good to see that they will play a grander role than in Back Cover. I always wished that we would see more of them.

But hold on... for Xigbar to meet the four foretellers, surely time travel must have been involved? Does this meeting take place in the past or the present? If it’s in the past, I could see since there’s a version of Xigbar (OG Luxu) already existing, but if it’s in the present, shouldn’t it imply that Ira, Aced, Invi, and Gula have a version of them waiting in the present, the same era as the main characters, too?

Crazy to think of the lengths Luxu has gone through until now. The world be damned if that isn’t some dedication. And in a true KH fashion, one question is answered only for 672,319 others to pop up.

Graceful Schemer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

What the actual...

So the implications that Braig / Xigbar is Luxu turns out to be right after all. And the Foretellers sans Ava are now on the dark side of the chess board? Have they become corrupted? In any case, good to see that they will play a grander role than in Back Cover. I always wished that we would see more of them.

But hold on... for Xigbar to meet the four foretellers, surely time travel must have been involved? Does this meeting take place in the past or the present? If it’s in the past, I could see since there’s a version of Xigbar (OG Luxu) already existing, but if it’s in the present, shouldn’t it imply that Ira, Aced, Invi, and Gula have a version of them waiting in the present, the same era as the main characters, too?

Crazy to think of the lengths Luxu has gone through until now. The world be damned if that isn’t some dedication. And in a true KH fashion, one question is answered only for 672,319 others to pop up.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I was only expecting the epilogue next week, so this was a good surprise.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

GR-1

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Graceful Schemer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

DraceEmpressa

Awards
I know Sora will still be relevant even until KH ends (if it ever ends) but ..

Spoiler Spoiler Show

chenoehii

Awards
I wanted to post on the resetera thread when I saw something about Ava being spread (couldn't make an account). For everyone wondering about the chess pieces:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back