• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger
The opening looks stunningly gorgous!It's amazing that its on PSP.

The scans look great! Zack asking Aqua out. Zack X Aqua FTW :lol:

I noticed that the spheres TAV are holding are the same colors as the charms Aqua gives Terra and Ven.
Multiplayer looks incredible! I can't believe that six players can play on multiplayer!

I wonder where and when exactly you choose to play as Aqua, Terra, and Ven?

okay Terra really needs to stop hanging out with villians.....
Hook
Maleficent
Master Xehanort
Pete
and now Hades....
For christ sakes man!

Yeah, he seriously needs to get over his villan obsession.....

Last edited:

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Yup, most probably outside the coliseum since in the film itself, the coliseum is indeed located in Thebes.

EDIT: But I'm not quite sure yet because in KH2, outside the coliseum gates is a portal to the Underworld and behind it, it's a desert. :/

Oh yeah. D: And we can't say the rest of the world was gone, because it was supposed to have been restored. -ponders- Oh bother.

Well, at least we have something besides the Coliseum to explore. >__>... Hopefully.

A

Azrael

The opening looks fucking amazing.

Maybe BBS won't suck completely.

Radon

mofo
In one of the Olympus screens it shows the doors open but outside it looks just like endless clouds like how it appears on the world map. Oh well who gives a shit, we're getting out of that coliseum!!

αsiя

space coke
In one of the Olympus screens it shows the doors open but outside it looks just like endless clouds like how it appears on the world map. Oh well who gives a shit, we're getting out of that coliseum!!

I know that place is starting to get claustrophobic

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It seems that it's not just Ven that falls down like Sora and Roxas did. We see Terra, Aqua and Ven all in that same place, so I find it very likely that all three will be falling down/sinking. We'll get a close up of all three.

It's just that they show Ven because it's not as new as it would be if it were to be Terra or Aqua in the preview. You catch my drift?

A

Audo

They show Ven because of their sick obsessive love with him. Not because it wouldn't be "newer"

Last edited:

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Olympus is starting to turn Boring. But as long as they have TOurnaments I'll have to visit it to whoop Unverse Ass Xp

WOOOOO Yen Sid's tower :D THat s awesome. I hope its longer then the one in KH2.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Im glad we get to see Herc in his young clumsy days, as well as the town outside of the coliseum. I am definitely loving the CGI though. It's a plus in my book.

Khfan01

On scan for Olympus Collisieum, I wonder how Aqua react to Zack's request for "date." Hmmmmmmmmmm

Radon

mofo
It wasn't that long in KHII was it though? I think it will follow the same formula for each character where you fight a little and then talk with Yen Sid.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
They show Ven because of their sick obsessive love with him. Not because it wouldn't be "newer"
That's what you think, I disagree.

Ven's CG picture looks identical to Roxas falling down in KH2. They could've just copy-pasted that part of the opening scene.

Yet I doubt they'd do that. And all three characters are in that same place, so they must have all somehow reached it. As far as we know, the only place to enter that place is by falling/sinking.

crazzyBRY

if u guys didn't notice..

the cgi images of them.. where terra is standing.. the background is darker.. hmmm?? =X

and F*CK they made aqua's breasts smaller..

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Or it will be just a long, just broken into three segments...
Or it will be just one opening, just as long as KH2's. The game starts off in one way only as far as I know.

The fact that it's three scenarios doesn't mean it will have 3 different openings or 3x longer opening.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Terra is an Evil dude :O

I hope they give Mickey alot of SPotlight. He really deservies it. He helps Vena nd Aqua. I wonder if he helps out Terra along the way.

A

Audo

That's what you think, I disagree.

Ven's CG picture looks identical to Roxas falling down in KH2. They could've just copy-pasted that part of the opening scene.

Yet I doubt they'd do that. And all three characters are in that same place, so they must have all somehow reached it. As far as we know, the only place to enter that place is by falling/sinking.
How can you even be so sure that's where they are? Just because it's a dark background doesn't necessarily mean they are all under the water or whatever.

Or it will be just one opening, just as long as KH2's. The game starts off in one way only as far as I know.

The fact that it's three scenarios doesn't mean it will have 3 different openings or 3x longer opening.
I wasn't talking about the opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back