• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fujin and Rajin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

Originally posted by LiD
Actually i am did to some research JK and the only reason i spammed..iz becuz sora 123..said that stop asking obvious questions thats ovcious to them..well some people don't play ff so its not that obvious to them

if u did u're research, i don't think it was necessary to answer to my previous post. And yes i can admit when i'm wrong, and if I offended u in any way, sry for that. I just assumed than since ppl where asking so many questions about the FF characters appearance, they might really want to know about the characters in FF, and playing 'some' of this games might help, for a better understanding of their stories, and how they look like, which was the purpose of my post in the first place.

Last edited:
S

Scarecrow

OK, seriously, are there actually people that played FF8. I mean did you even know what game Leon came from when you played KH. OH, and if someone says he read it in the journal in KH. I will hunt him down and jam a real key up the plays where the sun doesn't shine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back