• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fujin and Rajin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealNapster

I know Fujin and Rajin means thunder and lightning in japanese and they are from FF8 but I don't know who they are. Can someone post a pic of them from KH2 or any pic of what they look like and describe who they are. and I know who Sefer is but not the other two.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
this is fujin
fujin.jpg
and rajin i cant a pic of they are seifer buddys that all

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Last edited:

TheRealNapster

ok thats all i need to know unless someone gives me a pic from a KH2 scan with better qualitiy that would be good.

LiD

I have seen no scan of these people..or elements u are talking about..but i know ive heard them in FF i think

sora_123

if u're truely FF fans u should 'all' play FF-7 through FF-9, also FF-X and FF-XII, but i don't recommend this. Once u played this games u will get alittle bit of understanding of the characters, and why some of us think that their looks in Kh1, and Kh2 are not fit for some of this charecters. That way there wouldn't be questions about their appereance.

LiD

Well im not a TRUE final fantasy fan so i wouldn't know the apperence

sora_123

Originally posted by LiD
Well im not a TRUE final fantasy fan so i wouldn't know the apperence

Well, even so u're not into ff, i think that some ppl should play the games...so they stop asking ovious questions, that some us already know.

LiD

Well some people just like the battle system..and so what if we have lives of our own and don't wanna spend time in front of the playstation to remember characters from a FF video game

jk4eva

Tsk.. sometimes doing a little research for yourself can really help, instead of making up useless posts or spam.

If you were interested in finding out who they are, sometimes playing the games might do some good. Besides, I would think people who really enjoyed KH might want to know more about the FF characters (especially as it's a collaboration).
Just something to think about.

Try googling for some pictures. Seifer shouldn't be too hard to find.

Last edited:

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
sora_123 said:
if u're truely FF fans u should 'all' play FF-7 through FF-9, also FF-X and FF-XII, but i don't recommend this. Once u played this games u will get alittle bit of understanding of the characters, and why some of us think that their looks in Kh1, and Kh2 are not fit for some of this charecters. That way there wouldn't be questions about their appereance.

ff7=ffx

thats real talk

LiD

Actually i am did to some research JK and the only reason i spammed..iz becuz sora 123..said that stop asking obvious questions thats ovcious to them..well some people don't play ff so its not that obvious to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back