• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► fuck you nigga i aint no fucking desperate whore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Disguise it as much as you want but this guy is completely wrong for you. He's great as a best friend and he seems to have proven that but he is terrible as a boyfriend.

You asked if you should be best friends with him still. I would say that yes, you should, as long as he starts acting like your best friend, because I'm sorry, honey, but telling you he'll break up with his girlfriend to make you happy surpasses being a best friend. He's clearly immature and indecisive like I said if he's so liberal with his own conscience about breaking up and getting back together left, right and centre with girls. He doesn't think about the long-term consequences of his actions. He's a guy who thinks "I react to the situation at hand and not actually try to make it better".

After he talked about what his ex-girlfriend did with you, did you not think it wrong of him? That only three or four days ago or whatever he was all keen to get back with her and as soon as you show the tiniest bit of upset about it, he instantly throws her away like trash and talks badly about her? Don't you think that's wrong? It shouldn't matter between the two of you what went on with her. It's none of your business if she tried to give him a handjob or whatever. The problem at hand is the fact that he's confusing you and not what his girlfriend is like.

He's immature. Really, you're good as best friends but this will never work out for you.
i think its really wrong.. i even told him that he should just tell his gf how he feels about her trying to get in his pants and stuff, but he just decided to go w/ "you creep me out. its over" -__-
even his girlfriend told him that she would try to fix her problems and then she woulda wanted to get back together, but he just passed it along as if "damn she's so obsessive and weird! she wants to go out still! " doesn't he think that she loves him!? -__- [ok and yeah she wants to get in his pants] at least she was trying to fix things, if only she knew the problem. which he didn't even bother telling her what was wrong, wtf.

yeah i think id waay rather stay best friends w/ him then a girlfriend, if he doesn't even know how to treat em right. or his best friends! iv always been there for him, but once he's fine and dandy, leaves to go out w/ his guy friends and then comes back whinning to me about how "omgod my brother is such a jerk and this girl blah blah" -__-

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
so this little boy who i wish could at least act like a man has failed me again

i wanted to know if he was gonna ask me out or not, he's had how many perfect chances that iv given him/

and i was obviously hinting it too.

i was like "oh today is 060810, doesn't that sound nice? they're all even numbers, and those are the years you learned sex ed in! "
[i do like that number, 0608 i love the look of that. and 10 gives it a manly feel. it doesn't look a sappy girlish number[which includes 7's and 4's]. it feels manly! ]
and so i told him "hey he[teacher] told me that you broke up w/ her for me"

hes like "yeah, because i didn't want you to be sad, and also she freaked me out"

and i was like "so, are you still gonna ask me out or?" [you know how many times i had to say this so that he would understand? he keeps playing dumb! stupid fucking kid! i was like "so should i give up hope or still go after you?""no, i mean like, should i keep on liking you or not? "]

after everyone keeps telling me to keep going, [seriously i know he seems like a jerk here which he fucking is but this is when im mad at him, if you'v seen us at school, we're always together, ppl always think we're going out or w/e, we;re good friends] but everyone's told me not to lose hope. except you guys of course.

but anyways i asked him, "so are you gonna ask me out still?"

then he shook his head[shook=no, right? ;P]. didn't even have the guts to say "no" and look at me in the eyes while saying it. what the fuuck.

then he's like, "lets just stay best friends for these last two weeks [school ends for us in two weeks, i wanted to spend them with him but..]"

then he gave me a half-hug while i gave an awkward full-hug, then he left and so did i. [which even I had to motion for a hug, he does nothing! like when we say bye to each other, we stand around for a while. so i just motion for a hug and then yeah, but if he wants one or something before we leave why doesn't he just do it? cuz right after we hug we just walk away, we don't even look at each other or anything[yeah thats how awkward our hugs are]]

goddamn, even when he asks me "are you ok?" i say "no, im not"[i don't even say it in a sarcastic way, i actually mean it, and my tone is completely serious] and he doesn't say anything. it's like "no=yes" to him or something, i said im not ok, at least ask what's wrong or something!! don't just stay standing there!!

wtff, stop telling people you're gonna do it, stop backing off from everything! be a man! tell the truth, and don't let people push you around! not even me.

ughh....

i want to go out w/ him, but sighh i guess we're better off as best friends. i need to tell him how mad i am though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back