• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FUCK Gamestop!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I preordered mine, but I have 1 a mile from me (which I preordered it from)...2 more in this mall close to me, another in this mall like 20 minutes from me, and 2 more Gamestops in this mall 30 minutes from me. Also, if I go 40 miles I reach NYC...don't tell me NYC won't have it.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
They hold all new releases for a day or 2 (they wont give it to me until the 9th or 10th i forget which) i pre-ordered BBS 3 months ago when i bought FF13. Anyway is my Gamestop inflicting cruel & unusual punishment among its Alabama patrons or do all of them do this? Also where are you buying the game and will you be getting it on the 7th? *Sigh* i dont even wont the damn stickers anymore!!!
Well, I personally think that pre ordering is a waste of money. But If I pre ordered BBS on my Gamestop, it'd get to me the 7th or they'd give me my money back guaranteed blahblahblah bullshit. I prefer to go and buy it personally.

kupo1121

Awards
How is preordering a waste of money? I'm confused? You pay the exact same amount for the game, all your doing is making sure you get one and you get a free gift too...I'm still not seeing any cons there...I still have to go buy it personally too...it's not like I'm shipping it too my house...

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
How is preordering a waste of money? I'm confused? You pay the exact same amount for the game, all your doing is making sure you get one and you get a free gift too...I'm still not seeing any cons there...I still have to go buy it personally too...it's not like I'm shipping it too my house...
It's a matter of perspective. But to pre order a game you have to pay some money extra, besides the value of the game. They are not just gonna save it for you; just for your pretty face, are they? Anyway, It's too much work, plus if they screw up and don;t save it. They'll give you a refund..yeah..but u r still left without the game. Isn't it easier just to go and buy the game directly?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
All I know is that if I don't get KH BBS on Tuesday, September 7, 2010, I might actually rage on an employee
I've waited 4 years for this, I will not wait longer

denizenofevil

It's a matter of perspective. But to pre order a game you have to pay some money extra, besides the value of the game. They are not just gonna save it for you; just for your pretty face, are they? Anyway, It's too much work, plus if they screw up and don;t save it. They'll give you a refund..yeah..but u r still left without the game. Isn't it easier just to go and buy the game directly?
Actually, it is free. I don't know what store charges you for a preorder but everywhere I go here, the preorder is free. You put 5 dollars down and then you come back and pay the rest minus the 5 dollars. The only difference is that the game stores get the money now rather than later. I've preordered a million times before and they've never made a mistake so IMO, it is worth it to preorder because of the extra and the guarantee.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Actually, it is free. I don't know what store charges you for a preorder but everywhere I go here, the preorder is free. You put 5 dollars down and then you come back and pay the rest minus the 5 dollars. The only difference is that the game stores get the money now rather than later. I've preordered a million times before and they've never made a mistake so IMO, it is worth it to preorder because of the extra and the guarantee.
As I said, it is a matter of perspective. I haven't pre ordered any of the games I have bought before, and it works out for me. You pre order them, and that works out for you.

denizenofevil

As I said, it is a matter of perspective. I haven't pre ordered any of the games I have bought before, and it works out for me. You pre order them, and that works out for you.
Oh no, don't get me wrong. I agree that is a matter of perspective. I'm just saying that they don't charge you any extra for preordering.

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah...this is what I was curious about...if anything when there is a preorder gift, people who choose not to preorder it are losing money because they are losing out on something that you don't pay anything extra for...but it is a matter of perspective I guess.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia

You could wait a year for the price to go down, if you were crazy. My dad told me to wait for a few years before buying it, but really, what is he thinking?

When you preorder the bundle, you have to put down $25, just to let you know.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Yeah...this is what I was curious about...if anything when there is a preorder gift, people who choose not to preorder it are losing money because they are losing out on something that you don't pay anything extra for...but it is a matter of perspective I guess.
Unless the person that isn't preordering the game. Doesn't give a damn about the extra gifts or "hooks" as I call it. I mean, do I really need a Sora action figure, plushie or any of that fanboysm? No thanks.

kupo1121

Awards
Unless the person that isn't preordering the game. Doesn't give a damn about the extra gifts or "hooks" as I call it. I mean, do I really need a Sora action figure, plushie or any of that fanboysm? No thanks.

If it was a Sora action figure or plushie...yes you need that jkjkjk, but you could just sell it for a couple bucks on Ebay...however, IDK about these decals...they shouldn't go for that much...we'll see how well the game sells first.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
If it was a Sora action figure or plushie...yes you need that jkjkjk, but you could just sell it for a couple bucks on Ebay...however, IDK about these decals...they shouldn't go for that much...we'll see how well the game sells first.
Somebody said the word "Bucks?" okay this sounds like a good idea. I can even say it has jesse mcCartney's sweat on it, and the girls will probably pay double lol

Dannydecay

To the OP

I don't know why your Gamestop has said you couldn't pick it up till the 8th, I preordered the bundle online with next day air and they already shipped it out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back