• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FUCK Gamestop!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not sure if mines having one, But since it's coming out on a school night I have to be home by 10:30. So I won't be able to get mine.

I don't think GS' are having them. From what the one close to me sounded like, since it's a PSP game, and not a game like Halo:Reach -__- most GS' won't be having a midnight release.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not sure if mines having one, But since it's coming out on a school night I have to be home by 10:30. So I won't be able to get mine.

just called by GS

no midnight release

so i guess ill have the longest school day ever

and i hope my mom wants to take me

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
^Pfft. I have to go to school and then go to Cross Country for 2 hours. At least it's the first day of school and no homework, I hope.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Eh, idc anyway

Even though the game comes out sept 7th, I probably wont get it until sept 10th

unfortunately i wont be pre ordering the game but i do want the bundle and since i dont have a freaking job and im broke my mom has to pay for it so i wont be getting it until october(hopeful it will still be on sale) because thats when she gets her check , so until then i will be on the forums reading you guys comments about bbs and getting hyped up even more

Re: fcuk Gamestop!!!!

Hmmm. Good thing there is a mall across the street from my school.... with TWO GAMESTOPS!! Oh and if they both sold out? Ill just go a mile down the road to ANOTHER GAMESTOP!! But wait, there's more? If this one happens to be sold out as well, I'll just go to the UP THE STREET FROM MY HOUSE!!!! MUHAHAHAH

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Re: fcuk Gamestop!!!!

Hmmm. Good thing there is a mall across the street from my school.... with TWO GAMESTOPS!! Oh and if they both sold out? Ill just go a mile down the road to ANOTHER GAMESTOP!! But wait, there's more? If this one happens to be sold out as well, I'll just go to the UP THE STREET FROM MY HOUSE!!!! MUHAHAHAH

You're so cool....

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I just called gamestop they told me the game ships on the 7th which means the earliest i can come pick it up is on the 8th. Not as bad as i thought but i still wanted my shit on the 7th!

Dannydecay

The game should have already shipped, the release is the 7th meaning it should be stocked on store shelves on the 7th. That's how all retailers are with all new releases.

Now, its different if you preordered online...then it ships out on the 7th and will arrive at your door on the 8th, assuming you have overnight shipping of course.

Aqua D.Light

The game should have already shipped, the release is the 7th meaning it should be stocked on store shelves on the 7th. That's how all retailers are with all new releases.

Now, its different if you preordered online...then it ships out on the 7th and will arrive at your door on the 8th, assuming you have overnight shipping of course.

Really? I got an e-mail saying that mine shipped out today. But I got the bundle o_O

Dannydecay

Well, I stand corrected. I didn't get that email.

I called customer service to see when it might arrive and if there was a problem with my order since it still says verifying and the woman I spoke with told me it would be shipped to me on the 7th. Luckily I live about 45 minutes away from the Gamestop Warehouse so I'd get it that day.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Maybe the hurricane delayed it. xD

Lol probobly. I pre-ordered mine like a month ago, i walk into GS i walk over to the counter all bad ass like and slap a ten down on the counter,, the guy looks at me, looks down at the ten, then back to me, im like "I wanna pre order KH:BBS!" He looks at me, laughs and well yeah my thunder was stollen! Curse you funny GS guy!!!

impart

Climb The Sky
awh you poor thing!

im pretty sure I get mine on the 7th. I usually get my preorders on the day they come out

if they dont give it to me..... well, they will
they know me there, hahahah one time they told me I could pick up dissidia at midnight
cuz they were doing an midnight arkham asylum release anyways, an it was the same day

Wheels

Welcome to the world of the PAL region.

On a serious note though, at least it's only a day. I had to wait a week-2 weeks for my copy of Dissidia CE, so yeah.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Lol probobly. I pre-ordered mine like a month ago, i walk into GS i walk over to the counter all bad ass like and slap a ten down on the counter,, the guy looks at me, looks down at the ten, then back to me, im like "I wanna pre order KH:BBS!" He looks at me, laughs and well yeah my thunder was stollen! Curse you funny GS guy!!!

Smash him with a Keyblade. That'll teach him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back