• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
62acf436.png

Soichi Negishi is a shy and gentle young man who dreams of a career as a pop musician. Dreams don't pay the bills, so he's ended up as the lead singer and lead guitarist of a death metal band called “Detroit Metal City.” In stage costume he is Johannes Krauser II, rumored to be a terrorist demon from hell, to have killed and raped his parents, to wield his giant death penis with abandon, etc. etc. Negishi despises DMC and all that it stands for, but so help him, he's a terrific performer and can't walk away from that. As DMC's star rises Negishi tries to satisfy both worlds, but can't.

Sat and watched all twelve of the 15 minute OVAs earlier tonight. Oh God that was fantastic.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I've read a few chapters, it's a bore-fest that capitalizes on vulgar humor.

So yeah, it's the perfect gag manga.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The anime was pretty entertaining too. I downloaded it a while back after hearing about it, but finally watched it all tonight.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I thought excessive swearing is against the forum rules. Especially if it's in the thread's title.

lolcat_what.jpg

Does anyone care? Seriously. Does anyone care about excessive swearing?

In other news, this manga looks... interesting. And by that I mean, totally fucked up.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
lolcat_what.jpg

In other news, this manga looks... interesting. And by that I mean, totally fucked up.

More like, does swearing even matter anymore. It's not like it adds emphasis to anything anymore. It's pretty much just the cool thing to do.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I thought excessive swearing is against the forum rules. Especially if it's in the thread's title.

fuck you you fucking fuck

DMC is old news,but glad you enjoy it.

Yeah, I know. Like I said, I've had it downloaded for a fair while now, but I just never actually got around to watching it until last night. It's hardly a paragon of anime, but for what it does, it does it pretty well and was damn entertaining.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yes?
He didn't swear he was quoting the manga.

I haven't watched it but that many swear words means I have to.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I just read it for fun.

It has so much swearing in it it's just... awesome? I can't find the right word for it.

You describe by saying, "It's just . . . DMC!"

Certain things just create their own descriptions like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back