• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Frustrating much?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanbryan

It's a bit frustrating, knowing that Summer is almost here.
Yet, we still don't have an official Birth By Sleep release date.
What's the rush? Uhh... I don't know-- Wanting to play it before I'm a grandfather!

P.S. Just felt like sharing my thoughts.

Thanks for yo' time :)

WaveK89

The longer we go without one, the farther away I assume the expected release date will be.

The only exception I have for this assumption is that they could be waiting until E3 to make any announcements. Still, what are the chances of a release date existing soon after E3? Not that I'm saying July seems impossible, but it's just hard to imagine it happening...

Anyway, I do agree that I am getting tired of waiting.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The release date will most definitely be announced (along with a trailer or something) during E3 or before. E3 is in about 4 weeks, so yeah, you will definitely get information within 4 weeks.

Let's say it's announced at E3, that would give it perhaps a month or two until it gets released.

Magic

I agree. I find it mostly frustrating that we haven't gotten any new information recently. E3 starts in about a month, though so I can wait till then. But things are shaping out to be a late july to early august release. Possibly even later then that, which would stink.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
I'm pretty much just counting on the date to be announced at E3 at this point, that's what they did with Days anyway. And it probably won't be June, else we would've known already. Looks like we'll just have to count on a release during July or August.

Fortissimo

Yes it is very frustrating. I'm hoping this lack of info on the release date means that they are working hard on improvements and extras. I'll be ecstatic if it turns out to be a late July release.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well im expecting to hear a release date in e3. and hopefully a trailer too.
but after e3, we need to see alot of bbs commercials on tv >:O

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I'm also hoping they release some info. on the upcoming KH games, though that might be unlikely since they will probably wait until TGS to make those announcements.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Yes it is very frusterating.

I want to be able to play it all the way through before 9th grade starts.

And so yea, I'm hoping soon, like in july or early august.

Otherwise, it would just suck. >.>

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
well im expecting to hear a release date in e3. and hopefully a trailer too.
but after e3, we need to see alot of bbs commercials on tv >:O

Well i am patient guy but i wish we had an official release date for the game...but like you said E3 is what we should look forward.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
dont get your hopes up about a release date before E3

i can CONFIRM that the release date will be at E3 along with a new exciting trailer :D
(the same was done for Days)

Yuuki

dont get your hopes up about a release date before E3

i can CONFIRM that the release date will be at E3 along with a new exciting trailer :D
(the same was done for Days)
indeed!, thats why I'm waiting for e3. but more importantly, I hope to hear aqua's voice s1elleface

αsiя

space coke
It was getting frustrating but after a while I just got over it, and now that I have BBS I'm not frustrated anymore.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Wow, it's really been that long since the BBS release in Japan? Then again, we know this... Square is one for localization issues. Albeit not bad as Level 5 though...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
The longer we go without one, the farther away I assume the expected release date will be.

The only exception I have for this assumption is that they could be waiting until E3 to make any announcements. Still, what are the chances of a release date existing soon after E3? Not that I'm saying July seems impossible, but it's just hard to imagine it happening...

Anyway, I do agree that I am getting tired of waiting.

You know what they say about assuming...lol.

But yes, its not even summer yet, so I still keep my patience.
I believe the date will be released at E3.

Jakek9

Waiting is hard. Though I'm still impatiently waiting for the damned swap magic disks to come to my house so I can play KH II FM. Once I'm done playing that, then I will be more IMpatient then ever.

Though I have to admit, I am a little frustrated with the fact the only thing confirmed is a release date for this summer.

Key

Exile
Awards
I'm okay with waiting, as long as something is shown at E3, like a traler with a release date at the end :D

now, if there's nothing at E3.... i will go ballistic, along with 99.9% of the KH fandom. XD

Yuuki

E3 is still too far away... which is more painful but the funny thing is, i dont have a damn psp to begin with so i wont be getting it HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

maybe............

i might get one soon!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actually, I'm okay with waiting. If you think about it, we've waited over 3 years by now. Not that hard for just another few weeks or months.

Though, it's probably because I've already spoiled the game for myself XD

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well maybe if we're lucky after all this waiting they may be keeping the release date a secret and say it comes out a couple weeks after E3. :D.... Well a guy can hope. xD Also think about it guys once we find out the release date we're going to be even more impatient then we are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back