• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FrustratedJacob "Reverse/Rebirth"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The second I finally start watching his Re:Com playthrough, he finally starts posting the rest. XD

Happy to see their return. I love their playthroughs and Joey is just plain funny. (Jacob tries too hard to be funny. lol)

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Keeping Sora "professionally in the dark" goes a long way to summarize poor Sora in general. :biggrin:

Ansem as a Friend Card tho

KHHacker6595

Jacob and Joey are back at last!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATXjMlpOTa0

I know the original playthroughs for KH1 and Sora's Story were popular here at KHI, so I thought I'd post the new video because of their overlong hiatus.
I recommended your retrospective on the series to him on his Twitter. I really hope he reads it since you both seem to have similar opinions on the series strengths and flaws.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Finally caught up with it and god, when they reached the "You and Kairi smell the same." line I was laughing to tears for the rest of the video. X'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back