• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Frozen II - November 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Frozen - Sequel REALLY coming so you never have to "let it go"

Why is being homosexual supposedly "against family values"?

Because if you say "family", people sympathize with you and it's easier to make them join in on your hatred.

Since when are they opposite? Just because they can't procreate together?

Maybe these people live in a world where kids still need the shouting of a "good" mother and the beating of a "good" father like BACK IN THE DAAAYYY.
Or maybe they think two fathers can't care for a child and two mothers can't discipline it. Or maybe they're assholes.

If that's the case, then are people who are against homosexual marriage/romance also against adoption or couples with no children?

Some, maybe, but most of them? Of course not. Why? Because "THAT'S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THING!!11!11"
They can never explain why, though.

The most famous argument is:
"The child will get bullied in school."
And of coooooooooourse the homosexual parents are to blame for that. Not...like...you know...the bullies. Or the bullies' parents for bad parenting.

redcrown

Awards

Because if you say "family", people sympathize with you and it's easier to make them join in on your hatred.

Maybe these people live in a world where kids still need the shouting of a "good" mother and the beating of a "good" father like BACK IN THE DAAAYYY.
Or maybe they think two fathers can't care for a child and two mothers can't discipline it. Or maybe they're assholes.

Some, maybe, but most of them? Of course not. Why? Because "THAT'S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THING!!11!11"
They can never explain why, though.

And of coooooooooourse the homosexual parents are to blame for that. Not...like...you know...the bullies. Or the bullies' parents for bad parenting.

Man I too easily forget how close minded and behind a lot of people still are. Living in a hippie state has mostly kept me in a bubble from all that stupidity.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

That's one fxcking weak excuse. Kids can get bullied over EVERYTHING. Most of the time, it's over even stupider things than this, or sometimes for no reason at all. Having same-sex parents is honestly just a drop in the bucket in terms of "senseless cruelty fodder."

I'm kinda disgusted that these people are using my religion to push their own agendas. Oh sure, JUSTIFY the generalization that all Christians are homophobes. Continue to make a mockery of the faith's core messages. THAT won't make you look like slimy hypocrites for sure!

Screw all of this. Elsa should stay strong, independent, and single. She's a snow queen... She doesn't need romantic love to be complete as a person. THAT is a role model that I can get behind.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Yeah, of course there doesn't have to be a reason.
If the bullying victim leaves and the class loved the rest of their fellow students - guess what? Someone else will be the victim, no matter how much they all liked each other.

The reason I think Frozen doesn't need romance is that I actually enjoyed the idea of love between SIBLINGS as a chance instead of romantic love. But oh well.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

That's one fxcking weak excuse. Kids can get bullied over EVERYTHING. Most of the time, it's over even stupider things than this, or sometimes for no reason at all. Having same-sex parents is honestly just a drop in the bucket in terms of "senseless cruelty fodder."

I'm kinda disgusted that these people are using my religion to push their own agendas. Oh sure, JUSTIFY the generalization that all Christians are homophobes. Continue to make a mockery of the faith's core messages. THAT won't make you look like slimy hypocrites for sure!

Screw all of this. Elsa should stay strong, independent, and single. She's a snow queen... She doesn't need romantic love to be complete as a person. THAT is a role model that I can get behind.
A Kipling men! Preach. Also if Elsa can grow as a character and do stuff, that would be great.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I don't care if she gets a partner or not as long as neither of it feels super-forced.
I just think there's a reason they focussed on Elsa and Anna's relationship in the first movie and should cling to that.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Well, Anna was still given a love interest (two, even) while still having her relationship to Elsa being important. I don't see how they couldn't manage giving Elsa a female love interest while still keeping her relationship to Anna being important. For me it's either single or gay (and gay > single), I don't want anything else lol.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Well, Anna was still given a love interest (two, even) while still having her relationship to Elsa being important. I don't see how they couldn't manage giving Elsa a female love interest while still keeping her relationship to Anna being important. For me it's either single or gay (and gay > single), I don't want anything else lol.

They could manage to, but I already see them focus on Elsa's love-relationship way more than about the sibling's relationship. I don't know why. Maybe because I don't even see a reason why there's going to be a sequel, story-wise....
It just somehow reminds me of how Mulan 2 abandoned the whole "women can be so strong and independent!" theme by focussing on four separate love stories.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Regardless of the gender, I still suspect Elsa will be paired with either a fellow ice magic user or a flame one in the sequel. Someone who could really relate to her

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Yeah in general I'm not sure what they would make a story out of for Frozen 2. Like, love interest or not, there still has to be another sort of plot going on. Maybe they'll do a OUAT and bring in the Snow Queen as a separate character from Elsa or something? :/

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Yeah in general I'm not sure what they would make a story out of for Frozen 2. Like, love interest or not, there still has to be another sort of plot going on. Maybe they'll do a OUAT and bring in the Snow Queen as a separate character from Elsa or something? :/

Haven't seen OUAT but that sounds stupid.
....They'll do it.

Yeah somehow I can see something like a fire-type villain who turns into a love interest somehow. Ugh. Please no.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

You could have Elsa exploring the origins of her powers as a plot point. Maybe Anna and Kristoff's child getting ice powers as well

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Haven't seen OUAT but that sounds stupid.
....They'll do it.

Yeah somehow I can see something like a fire-type villain who turns into a love interest somehow. Ugh. Please no.

they have sex and olaf dies

chaotic good

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

My head canon still has the Fire user character but is more of a companion, a "what if other lands had their own magic users" sort of thing. A bit cliche but a delicious one at that.

redcrown

Awards

You could have Elsa exploring the origins of her powers as a plot point. Maybe Anna and Kristoff's child getting ice powers as well

That reminds me of how Dudley Dursely ends up having a daughter with magic, inherited from Harry/Lily.

edit: well that was almost made canon at least.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

That reminds me of how Dudley Dursely ends up having a daughter with magic, inherited from Harry/Lily.

edit: well that was almost made canon at least.

Yeah, but I think Rowling said something like "no one with Vernon Dursleys DNA would EVER be able to me a wizard" or something like that, right?
Still, yeah, maybe. But that still leaves the question what the plot would be. Someone kidnapping the child for reasons?

Kaijuguy19

If there's one thing I'm hoping to see in the sequel is that we get to see more elements from the original Anderson story be brought into it. Like the idea of a mirror that lets one see the worst in everybody and the troll who was responsible for that to happen which he can act as a villain actually.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Back