• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Frozen II - November 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Disney's Frozen

Looks great! lol Just looking at that little snowman amuses me. =D I like that this focus' on the sisters instead of romance, should make it a interesting movie.
Can't wait to see that trailer tomorrow!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Disney's Frozen

Uhhhhhh...haha?

Okay my disappointment in not seeing Anna or Elsa (clever Disney, they want us to pine for more!), Sven is the cutest thing ever.

[video=youtube;TRDc8Ou-_zw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TRDc8Ou-_zw[/video]

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Disney's Frozen - First Teaser

lol Nice trailer. Can done tell Sven is gonna be one of my fave characters.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

All I think when I am seeing Kristoff and the reindeer is "Flynn and the horse went down pretty well in Tangled...lets monopolise on that fact" I don't mind asuch as I imagine he may end up being my favourite character.

Could not care less about that snowman though. He's the main reason I am iffy on this.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

why does anna look exactly like rapunzel

fake

Last edited by a moderator:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Could not care less about that snowman though. He's the main reason I am iffy on this.

With a name like Olaf, I was expecting something a bit gruffier.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

I dislike the fact that they made Anna look so much like Rapunzel. It's the same artstyle, I get it, but really? Anyways, hopefully her personality makes her vastly different.

I loved Olaf, though. Great animation there and lovely design. I hope they don't overuse the "sneezing/losing nose" part, though (which I'm pretty certain of that they will).

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I really, really, hate the dumb snowman.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I like the design seen in the trailer. Didn't care so much for the snowman, he looks like he'll be very annoying. Liked the Elk though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

A full trailer should be playing in front of Monsters University.

I think the overall consensus is that Olaf is annoying and Sven is adorable. One of the animators professed his love for Olaf, though, so I want to reserve my judgement before we see more (which is hard because the snowman just seems REALLY pointless unless he's like Elsa's creation or something)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Actually, this is probably the teaser playing in front of MU. Disney is not one to release two trailers within days of each other.
why does anna look exactly like rapunzel

fake
They look a lot alike. Maybe the same character designer. Looking at them side by side though, Rapunzel's head shape is a bit more round and the eyebrows a different color. Anna's nose is a bit smaller, though that may be perspective of the camera. They share eye color and shape and eyebrow size. That's where the most similarities are and that's the most important section of a persons forward-facing individual profile. I agree with people who say the elk acts too much like a dog. It hasn't happened all that much in Disney films but it feels like it has and it's not very inspired. I'm willing to bet somebody at corporate tested that people will like anything that acts like a dog.

Last edited by a moderator:

moonstar_xo

I'm going to reserve full judgment on this movie until it comes out, but as of right now I'm not super impressed by anything. Nothing particularly annoys me (not even the snowman; he doesn't seem THAT bad to me) but I feel like Disney has gotten sort of lazy. Like, I don't think this movie will be EXACTLY like Tangled, but I can see that they're borrowing a lot of elements from it. I do think it has a lot of potential so hopefully it'll impress me.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Those are fake posters photoshopped by somebody in South America. Rapunzel has been seen in both of those poses in old Tangled posters.

Should've known, already had my suspicions that I saw it earlier in this thread, as well as being fake. Still, what I said still counts: don't make her a Rapunzel clone, Disney!

Anyways.. is it wrong that I didn't mind the snowman at all? lol I don't know the story, though, so that might be the reason (me being somewhat ignorant, I guess). I actually found the reindeer acting like a dog to be more annoying.

I look at the snowman and see millions of possible (interesting) animations, in the likes of the ones shown in the trailer. He can take on different forms and such. To me, that's a really interesting and exciting element. Probably my love and interest for animation talking here haha.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They look a lot alike. Maybe the same character designer. Looking at them side by side though, Rapunzel's head shape is a bit more round and the eyebrows a different color. Anna's nose is a bit smaller, though that may be perspective of the camera. They share eye color and shape and eyebrow size. That's where the most similarities are and that's the most important section of a persons forward-facing individual profile.

Fake posters

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

1010438_666602723356699_989471482_n.png

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards