• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Frozen II - November 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Re: Disney's Frozen - First Teaser

I don't know if it really has changed. The fact we dislike a character when children like it shows that maybe we should all try to reconnect to the "child in all of us" that we are probably lacking.

Smartest thing I've read about this particular subject. In the end, it mostly comes down to preference. Will kids make up the bulk of the characters fans? Most likely. Does this mean no adult will ever enjoy him? No it does not.

You can't always cater to everyone.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

...The animation doesn't seem that amazing. Looks like those Tinkerbell films in places.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

...The animation doesn't seem that amazing. Looks like those Tinkerbell films in places.

I like Anna's design...and the color vibrance. I think I need to see a full trailer.

I find it weird Anna is talking about saving her sister. Her sister doesn't look like she really needs saving at all, except maybe from herself.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I think the animation looks fine. It looks like this movie should be at least decent and I'm definitely going to go see it. I especially like the coloring in the scene where Elsa runs over the water.

I'm just a little disappointed that the "fake" posters... apparently weren't that fake... The designs in concept art for Elsa were so much more interesting then what they chose. Now she looks like she'll fit in with their Princess line up...

I find it weird Anna is talking about saving her sister. Her sister doesn't look like she really needs saving at all, except maybe from herself.

I think that might be who Anna is trying to save her from.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm just a little disappointed that the "fake" posters... apparently weren't that fake... The designs in concept art for Elsa were so much more interesting then what they chose. Now she looks like she'll fit in with their Princess line up...

The posters themselves were fake. Not the art from them lol. But now it is obvious that they came from an employee and Disney was trying to cover ass xD

I agree about the change. She looks pretty now but it is a girly kind of pretty, but before she looked refined and gorgeous like the Snow Queen her character is supposed to be.

I think that might be who Anna is trying to save her from.

Yeah...Haha that was a bit of a dumb thing for me to say. xD

So I'm guessing it will probably be something like Anna meets Kristoff and tells him she's trying to save her sister but doesn't clarify, he decides to go with her since the mountains aren't really safe for people who haven't travelled them before, Elsa's magic creates the snow monsters and vicious storms and which prompts Kristoff saying "Ouch! What is going on?" "This isn't a snow storm, this is my sister's magic!"

Anna then explains what happened to her sister and has decided to find her and save her from what she's become and to save their home from freezing over.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

The posters themselves were fake. Not the art from them lol. But now it is obvious that they came from an employee and Disney was trying to cover ass xD

I agree about the change. She looks pretty now but it is a girly kind of pretty, but before she looked refined and gorgeous like the Snow Queen her character is supposed to be.

Yeah, seems that way and I really wanted to believe them. Oh well.

I totally agree, she definitely lost her classy, strong and refined look, which is a pity. Guess they wanted to emphasis that she's a princess. Hope this is no indication that she'll do a heel face turn.

Yeah...Haha that was a bit of a dumb thing for me to say. xD

So I'm guessing it will probably be something like Anna meets Kristoff and tells him she's trying to save her sister but doesn't clarify, he decides to go with her since the mountains aren't really safe for people who haven't travelled them before, Elsa's magic creates the snow monsters and vicious storms and which prompts Kristoff saying "Ouch! What is going on?" "This isn't a snow storm, this is my sister's magic!"

Anna then explains what happened to her sister and has decided to find her and save her from what she's become and to save their home from freezing over.

Well who knows Anna might not even know she's saving Elsa from herself.

I'd love to see the story go into that direction, especially because this could lead to an interesting conflict between our two leads.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, seems that way and I really wanted to believe them. Oh well.

I totally agree, she definitely lost her classy, strong and refined look, which is a pity. Guess they wanted to emphasis that she's a princess. Hope this is no indication that she'll do a heel face turn.

Well, it sells cute clothes and toys to children...

Well who knows Anna might not even know she's saving Elsa from herself.

I'd love to see the story go into that direction, especially because this could lead to an interesting conflict between our two leads.

Well I was quoting what Anna was saying in the Japanese trailer xD She knows its her sister's magic, so I'd think Anna is aware of what she's doing by going after her sister.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

New Disney "Frozen" Books Reveal New Character Images

Wish this movie was 2D like the initial plan was :c

Disney-frozen-book-5.jpg

Disney-frozen-book-4.jpg

me too. Its a shame that 2D animated disney films are outdated

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

So after tia, merida, rapunzel and possibly vanellope
anna would be princess number 5 a new era of disney preincess is defintly being built

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So after tia, merida, rapunzel and possibly vanellope
anna would be princess number 5 a new era of disney preincess is defintly being built

*Tiana

Vanellope is a President, not a Princess 8D

And obviously they are post-Disney Renaissance. The Disney Renaissance has been over since 2000. These are Disney Revival princesses.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

*Tiana

Vanellope is a President, not a Princess 8D

And obviously they are post-Disney Renaissance. The Disney Renaissance has been over since 2000. These are Disney Revival princesses.

I still count her amoung them
Are they calling them that offically Disney Revial princesses

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I still count her amoung them
Are they calling them that offically Disney Revial princesses

They don't have a name. All of the official Disney Princesses are Disney Princesses. (Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, Ariel, Pocahontas, Jasmine, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel, Merida)

I'm merely stating that this is the Disney Revival, and they are princesses under it just like there are the Renaissance princesses or female characters.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Well, it sells cute clothes and toys to children...

Yeah I'm pretty sure marketing had a lot to do with her new look. I wonder if she'll now become part of their princess or villain line-up.

Well I was quoting what Anna was saying in the Japanese trailer xD She knows its her sister's magic, so I'd think Anna is aware of what she's doing by going after her sister.

Oh, so you understood what she was saying in the trailer. So she's fully aware who she's saving her sister from.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah I'm pretty sure marketing had a lot to do with her new look. I wonder if she'll now become part of their princess or villain line-up.

I'm thinking she'll be in the villain line-up, even if she isn't our typical villain. She seems like she is misunderstood and has had to live a lie considering her character song.

[video=youtube;Yu_fok5aB7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_fok5aB7g[/video]

Oh, so you understood what she was saying in the trailer. So she's fully aware who she's saving her sister from.

Yeah, I study Japanese xD The older male's voice in the trailer also says "Is this the Queen's curse?" so I think mostly everybody is aware of Elsa's powers. It's probably why she ran from her coronation.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I'm thinking she'll be in the villain line-up, even if she isn't our typical villain. She seems like she is misunderstood and has had to live a lie considering her character song.

[video=youtube;Yu_fok5aB7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_fok5aB7g[/video]

Yeah seems that way, though they could easily try and redeem her at the end of the movie. But considering she's a Queen she's probably not going to be part of the princess line up even if she heel face turns.

Yeah, I study Japanese xD The older male's voice in the trailer also says "Is this the Queen's curse?" so I think mostly everybody is aware of Elsa's powers. It's probably why she ran from her coronation.

Well that's cool, must be practical not needing to read subtitles.
If they all know of Elsa's powers, then that'll be interesting. I wonder if Kristoff knows that the sister Anna wants to save is the Snow Queen.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Disney's Frozen - French Poster

Love it, that castle makes the poster.

moonstar_xo

Re: Disney's Frozen - French Poster

Cool looking poster! I'm still kind of upset that most other languages get the title "The Snow Queen" in their respective dubs but the English version gets "Frozen," but the title doesn't really change anything about the film itself so it's not worth complaining over, I guess. :p

Back