• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Frozen fortune question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Thentheresthisguy

So im going for the platinum trophy and im stuck in ice cream beat. Im having a really hard time with this mini game. My question is do i need to get frozen fortune for all 3 characters to get the platinum or can i just do it with 1?

okhi12

Awards
You'll get it eventually, don't give up. Don't trust the rhythm of the music only, sometimes it is not very well synchronised to the indicators on screen.
I got the impression that after many unsuccessful attempts it somehow becomes easier but I don't know if that's actually programmed into the game or it's me who became better.
The voices of Donald's nephews are VERY annoying but don't let them get on your nerves. Just keep trying and good luck!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If the music isn't helpful for you, you can try lowering the volume or muting the game and just try to follow the button commands on screen.

I used to be good at this minigame on the PSP but on PS3/PS4, it's been nothing but a nightmare so I feel your pain.

Thentheresthisguy

Thank you everyone ill keep at it i was just hoping to only have to do it once. Ill keep it muted those talking ducks arent much help.

Back