• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Frono has finally met the infamous question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Does she like me back!?

Okay, well there's this girl, okay? Her name is Brandis and one of my best friends. And lately... I've started feeling different towards her. I've flirted, but I dunno if she has caught on that I am. I mean, these are some ANVIL sized hints here. And... I can't tell if she likes me back.

What should I do? Should I ask her out this weekend? Tell her how I feel? I'm not very good with girls (contrary to popular belief... well, Naomi's popular belief) and I really dunno what to do...

Help?

The Midnight Channel

Writting letters? I'll pass on passing notes... I sit by her in two or three classes.

And Rachelle, I've never called you dumb. And I don't have money to go to the movies.

And don't base anything off of our realationship Rachelle XD

if you're giving her hints she should have picked up on them and noticed you like her,she's probably acting a little coy

She's not the kind to beat around the bush...

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
well, just ask her if she likes you or sumthing lol.

or go up to her and be like "i was wondering if you would like to hang out(or go out)with me sometime."

hope that helps.lol

T

Tyler Durden

Hmm. Most girls won't admit it, they would rather have the guy by the kahoones than the other way around.

take a risk, and then try and build up your friendship agian if she says no.

Cicero

Visionary
I think everyone has been through this at some part in time, and everyone knows its hard to tell someone how you feel, but the best thing is to really...just talk to her. Say what you feel. Its hard, and you might think you sound stupid or you're scared or something, but if you haven't told her and after a while she's dating someone else or motnhs have passed and nothing happend...you will curse yourself over and over for not saying anything and letting her slip through your fingers. If you tell her and she says no...She's not the right one for you. That's what I always say...

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Do you have any mutual friends? If so, then try and fish around for information as to how she feels about you, or just her general attitude towards you, so you are best prepared. That's always a cowards way.

Maybe you should wait a bit before you ask her out. Just get to know her even more and see if she starts to pick up on your flirting.

SHE BETTER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU DAVID! If not....srsly...I'll be mad xD

The Midnight Channel

Eh... She said no anyways Naomi. So apparantly, this David wasn't good enough for her...

But now that I think about, I'm kinda glad she said no. Cause now I go to this new studio full of hawt hawt chicas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back