• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

From Xehanort, to Foretellers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Of all the things we got introduced to during the Xehanort Saga, in terms of gameplay, characters, music, whatever, what do you want to be carried on towards the Foretellers Saga?

I really like the Organization XIII theme and its other interpretations, and really think it should stick as the series' sorrowful theme.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
tenor.gif

Except Xehanort. He'll only ever appear in flashbacks and have a game detailing his start of darkness and behind the scene nort stuff, which'll be about how Luxu totally manipulated them all because sure.

Xemnas and Ansem will return and become good guys. (I refuse to believe they're gone! ;A; )

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I do hope we meet the other three Princess of Heart, and that they fit into whatever is the conflict of the Foretellers Saga. I'd hate for that subplot to be abandoned after KH3 did nothing with it..

In terms of Gameplay please keep Keyblade Transformations for at least one more game.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I hope that events or actions from past games are further referenced going forward, it will give them more value beyond just lore-building for the Xehanort Saga. I liked the retconned theory that the Unicorn insignia in the Twilight Town mansion is symbolic of Ira.

Xemnas and Ansem will return and become good guys. (I refuse to believe they're gone! ;A; )

I loved those characters just as much as you, but we need to move on from them. Everybody who was a direct Xehanort needs to leave.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I hope that events or actions from past games are further referenced going forward, it will give them more value beyond just lore-building for the Xehanort Saga. I liked the retconned theory that the Unicorn insignia in the Twilight Town mansion is symbolic of Ira.

I loved those characters just as much as you, but we need to move on from them. Everybody who was a direct Xehanort needs to leave.
If the Unicorn insignia is related to Ira I could see Twilight Town being formed by his descendent like Brain. Might also explain why that world was associated with Mysterious Tower in KH2

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
No.

Because...

it's all part of my super duper secret elaborate plan where I convince y'all I'm just a stubborn fangirl who cannot move on.

And then...

on the off chance they do return...

I will point at everyone and say "Haha, you all thought I was crazy! Well look who's crazy now!"

For as long as Kingdom Hearts continues, I will lie in wait.

For as long as Kingdom Hearts continues, your hearts will be filled with the dread of the possibility that I could pounce at any moment.

And with that dread, your hearts will fill with darkness.

And I will use that darkness.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
No.

Because...

it's all part of my super duper secret elaborate plan where I convince y'all I'm just a stubborn fangirl who cannot move on.

And then...

I will point at everyone and say "Haha, you all thought I was crazy! Well look who's crazy now!"

For as long as Kingdom Hearts continues, your hearts will be filled with the dread of the possibility that I could pounce at any moment.

Yeah... I can't argue with that logic, it's so Kingdom Hearts.

Obiewantsanipod

No.

Because...

And then...

What are you going to do to us? Call upon our mighty Oracle Spockanort to smite us on the formus hahahaa.

I actually agree, Xemnas was always one of my favorite characters. And he does acknowledge feeling empty and taking his comrades for granted, which would make for a great story arc moving forward.

I would like to see the arcs of various characters move into the next games as well. Terra trying to redeem himself or remembering some of the knowledge he acquired as apprentice Xehanort. Chirithy filling Ven in on things nobody seems to be aware of. Hayner/Pence/Olette's summer vacation finally coming to an end.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Except Xehanort.
Hehe, I like the theory that suggests that Xehanort will help Sora and the gang defeat Luxu, seeing as how there might still be some Xehanort inside of him.

He'll only ever appear in flashbacks and have a game detailing his start of darkness
Judging by the fact that it's too soon for a KINGDOM HEARTS Re: Union x, a midquel game with Young Xehanort from Scala ad Caelum exploring the lore of KHx/Ux would be a good way to tie the present audience together for the true mainline KH game that will come next. KH DDD 2 could also serve as a midquel to further explore the concept of Worldlines, and close the "Sora is Missing" arc.

In my headcanon, Xemnas more than Ansem return as complete selves to help the Guardians in the upcoming war, which I really think that, this time, there is going to be a literal Keyblade War.

I do hope we meet the other three Princess of Heart, and that they fit into whatever is the conflict of the Foretellers Saga. I'd hate for that subplot to be abandoned after KH3 did nothing with it..
I don't think it'll be abandoned. You don't necessarily need to close every single detail you introduce in a story, and the New Seven Hearts made sense in the Xehanort Saga's narrative to not have been fully included from the get-go in KH3. It, alongside many aspects of KH3, are there to keep you on your toes for whatever the future brings. Much like that scene between Xemnas, and the Organization members that are descendants of the Keyblade Legacy.

In terms of Gameplay please keep Keyblade Transformations for at least one more game.
Yesss. And if you do, make it so at least a third, or a fourth, are only re-used Transformations...

Yesss. After Nomura explained shirtless Mickey (LOL), I'm sure he can look back into the series and try to further expand already established points.

I mean, I support your notion, but I won't protest if we get more Xemnas/Peter St. Paul.

Back