• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

From statements about 0.2 and KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
If Sora were to say, reject the title even when it's given to him, that'd be cool too. It'd show he's different from Terra, doing almost anything just so that he could get a title even though he clearly already has the power/strength regardless of an official title.

If Sora explained such reasons to Aqua, that'd be awesome too. She said it was the keyblade that tore the three of them apart, but it was actually a title. Sora has shown he doesn't care about the title, nor does he care that Riku is one when he is not. If Aqua wishes to grant it to him, but he says no cause it doesn't matter and he doesn't need it, it'd be even better.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
If Sora explained such reasons to Aqua, that'd be awesome too. She said it was the keyblade that tore the three of them apart, but it was actually a title. Sora has shown he doesn't care about the title, nor does he care that Riku is one when he is not. If Aqua wishes to grant it to him, but he says no cause it doesn't matter and he doesn't need it, it'd be even better.

That'd be sweet to be honest.
I just find it very hard to imagine how that would go.

"I'm naming you a master."
"...naaaah."
"Huh?"
"I don't really want that tbh. :X Who caaares."

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, maybe...

S: "Thanks, but... I don't think I'd want the title, actually."
A: "Huh? Why not?"
S: "It's just..." [classic KH motion where a character looks concerned] "When you were made into a Master, it sort of made everything harder on you and your friends, right?" [Aqua makes a "oh" sound. That one KH music for nostalgia and emotional dialogues starts playing] "Even if you tried your best, you had to keep it a secret from everyone else, and they started doubting you... and Riku told me how his inspiration was really troubled about it, too!
S: "I'm sorry. I don't think I could ever do that. [Sora chuckles awkwardly] "I'm not as good as you. I would probably mess it up pretty badly."
A: "No. No, you didn't. And you're right. One Keyblade... One Master should be enough."

There. That, if we ignored how bent Sora was about getting the title in DDD.
.... what do you mean it was too cheesy?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Nah, I like it. XD About what I imagined. Sora kindly turning it down, explaining why, and Aqua accepting it. Maybe it gives her a new insight on how to fix her own friendship problems, though she didn't truly accept the title of Master until she had to fight Terranort and free Terra.

His tone would match the BbS ending where he decides he's going to leave again or the moment when Data Sora tells Data Roxas that he will accept the hurt.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Anyway I'm sure you ahve to be a master to get to where Ven is. Unless we are playing as Riku for that event I woul like to se Sora become a master.

No, if that would be the case Ven's body would be way too easily found.
The thing about the Chamber of Awakening is that Aqua, and only Aqua, can find and unlock it.

Well, maybe...

S: "Thanks, but... I don't think I'd want the title, actually."
A: "Huh? Why not?"
S: "It's just..." [classic KH motion where a character looks concerned] "When you were made into a Master, it sort of made everything harder on you and your friends, right?" [Aqua makes a "oh" sound. That one KH music for nostalgia and emotional dialogues starts playing] "Even if you tried your best, you had to keep it a secret from everyone else, and they started doubting you... and Riku told me how his inspiration was really troubled about it, too!
S: "I'm sorry. I don't think I could ever do that. [Sora chuckles awkwardly] "I'm not as good as you. I would probably mess it up pretty badly."
A: "No. No, you didn't. And you're right. One Keyblade... One Master should be enough."

There. That, if we ignored how bent Sora was about getting the title in DDD.
.... what do you mean it was too cheesy?

I'd say you nailed Sora's way of talking pretty good with that example actually. ;)

Except that Sora really was not bent about getting the title in DDD. He didn't care, he didn't even want to take the exam and only agreed to participate as well because Riku wanted to take it.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Nah, I like it. XD About what I imagined. Sora kindly turning it down, explaining why, and Aqua accepting it. Maybe it gives her a new insight on how to fix her own friendship problems, though she didn't truly accept the title of Master until she had to fight Terranort and free Terra.

His tone would match the BbS ending where he decides he's going to leave again or the moment when Data Sora tells Data Roxas that he will accept the hurt.

I'd say you nailed Sora's way of talking pretty good with that example actually. ;)

I'm SO FLATTERED.

Except that Sora really was not bent about getting the title in DDD. He didn't care, he didn't even want to take the exam and only agreed to participate as well because Riku wanted to take it.

I guess not bent, but he did see it as a fun challenge and wanted to pass "with flying colours". We shall see if he decided to give up on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back