• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

From SE: New VA's; USA pics; Release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't know if this is new or not, but meh:

The Square-Enix website has published a press release announcing the official NA release date of Kingdom Hearts 2 will be March 28. In addition there is also a partial VA listing.

Click here to view press release.

The VA's are pretty awsome. They even have some people from Desperate Housewives. o_O; Thanks to KHU.

In other news, this is really no big deal (no new ones), but here's some AMERICAN screenshots:

You can also see the first 10 english images <A href="http://www.rpgamer.com/games/kh/kh2/screens/kh2ss020306.html">here.

^Thanks to KHE!

And lastly, the rating:

Two weeks ago I updated with box art that was just a specualtion and now we know it's official as it's on RPGamer. Also the box art has the ESRB rating, which is Everyone 10+.

Everyone 10+

Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language, and/or minimal suggestive themes.

More thanks to KHE. Sorry if this is crap! ^_^;

New2Ya

I'm lost...
roxas99 said:
ya but they're NEW PICS, some of those pics weren't released with the Japanese pic release
Hahaha, yet we've all seen it...;)

Sometimes S-E is so goofy...

NEO9011

All the pics look like they've been given a (very odd) polishing, but they are old. OMG!!! It's E10+!!?? Aww crap I can't play it, cuz my mommy won't let me play games that are too violent for me. *Is reminded of actual age* Oh, yeah.... I can play it!! WEEEEE!! But that means I can't play EC games!!! URRGGGGHHH!!!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
=P Sorry for the not-so-well-writteness of my post. It was really early in the morning.

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com
and with this news... you would think the north american se kingdom hearts page would be updated.. UM NOT... still the same old message saying that it was just launched... dont these people think to update things?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They don't really care a huge amount about the Americans....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back