• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

From Ashes to Ashes: A Two on Two battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Yeah, I created a thread sunday, and little did I know, It took Takushi almost a week later to remove all posts. So now I decided to post the thread that started the battle. So people who are competing in this fight (Me, Khfanatic, and the other two, sorry guys havin a brain blank) post your template and we can get it on. Oh and Blah master I remember you asking to be a judge, so, you are a judge, k good. Oh and you get to pick out arena

Fighters:
Elmiki--- Me
----- KhFanatic
Esprit Shikigami--- Watermelons...<3
Dunjay Talkesh (XXXIV)--- The Marauder

Judges:
Master Judge--- BlahMaster
Silent One
--------

Last edited:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
OCC: Gee, you remembered, I feel so honored, XD. Anyways, you want ME to choose the area, or khfan?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Hmmm... alright, I shall not disappoint.

The Arena:
The Nether:
A place of mystery and evil, and home to The Darkness, God of the Shadow. He has conspired these two warriors to fight to their dooms. But he remains invisible and unknown to the warriors, and His Shadow has been lifted. An illusion of peace and serenity has come: a large and green meadow, with happy animals all about, froliking merrily along. The sun shines brighty and cheerfully, and there is not a cloud in sight. But alas, this is an illusion. The sun may shine and give light, the trees may give shade, the Earth may give land, but none of it is real. The Darkness controlls all in the land, but hides His Scent.

I'm not sure if you want this one, but it is an interesting place. But, you CAN use the animals, if you want, as objects to throw, or even cannibalize, and use the trees to climb or use elemental spells. But you cannot use The Darkness to your advantage.

T

The Marauder

Just so as you know, you are fighing Watermelons...<3 and myself. I hope you are prepared.

Name: Dunjay Talkesh (XXXIV)

Race: Seiron

Appearance: Five layers of robes serve as an armor for Dunjay. The robes are all pure white with a regal silver lining. Two blade holsters rest on either side of the long sleeved robe, holding the blades on each end of his glass chain, Vajra. An electrical trail can faintly be seen streaming around and through his body, showing his immense thunderous power. Dunjay has long brown hair, bright green eyes, and a clearly defined face. Standing six and a half feet tall, he is tall and slim. Dunjay wears no gloves so as not to restrict his powers of teleportation.

Personality: Dunjay is usually lighthearted and joyful, but is full of resolve in times of need. Determined and motivated by his passions, few things (and people) can stand in his way when he is on a mission. When angered, he keeps his cool and acts as rationally as ever. Still, Dunjay keeps an upbeat attitude under normal circumstances. He always seems to have a joke up his sleeve, and tends to make fun of even the most grim situations. Another interesting fact is Dunjay's adversity to cold weather. It doesn't physically hurt him, but Dunjay strongly dislikes figid temperatures. He would much rather be in a location that would be too warm for people as opposed to too cold.

Bio: Long ago, two immensely powerful mages erected a shield around the realm os Saldor to block out the evils of the outside universe. These two mages were Dunjay Talkesh and Arelyn Saiymeth, legends of their time. Soon, their passion for their homeland became a passion for eachother, and they had a single male child. Their intentions in raising the shield were to ensure eternal peace for Saldor, but their good intentions had bad consequences. In their bloodthirst and greed, the people of Saldor began quarreling amongst themselves. Two rival nations arose, the Dregklar Empire and the Iron coalition. As the tension between the two nations increased, a bloody civil war erupted. Dunjay and Arelyn, who had joined the Iron Coalition, were captured by Dregklar forces and executed. Their child was taken into the care of three friends of theirs, and carried on the family name. For thousands upon thousands of years since that time, the two dominant powers of the realm of Saldor have been at war. Somehow, the Talkesh family line survived through the ages, even though the death toll of the war passed into uncountable figures. 24 years ago, another Talkesh was born, and was given the name of Dunjay. He was the son of two proud mages, but he was to never know his parents. Only four months after his birth, they were both killed during a raid conducted by the Dregklar Empire. Dunjay was taken in by a mage in the Coalition's Army who trained him in the atr of magic. Still, Dunjay was never able to cast spells. Instead he developed a knack for manipulating electricity, which he first used to turn the lights in the capitol dome on and off. Needless to say, he was a handful when he was a child, but was tolerated. At the age of 16, Dunjay's talent for electricity manipulation was so profound that he was made Archmage of the Iron Coalition. As a political position, being Archmage gave Dunjay the power to avenge the deaths of his parents. Still, he fulfilled his duty justly and did not try to end any vandettas. A year later, he moved to his own apartment in Minos, the capital city of the Iron Coalition. At 19, he embarked on a quest to end the war and lower the shield surrounding Saldor. Developing a new ability of teleportation on the way, he also made friends with new companions. Among these companions was Vannah Olwyn, who Dunjay developed a romantic interest in. After an extensive quest, Dunjay killed Emperor Kufar, the leader of the Dregklar Empire. With Vannah, he lowered the shield around Saldor, completing his life goal. Upon returning to Minos, Dunjay was greeted as a king. After the overthrow of Kufar, the people of Saldor wanted to reform the Iron Coalition into the Second Kingdom of Saldor. Dunjay became king by popular demand, and soon after married Vannah. The two have now ruled Saldor for over four years, and an age of peace has begun. Still, old habits die hard, and Dunjay has stuck with a rigorous training schedule. Throughout this period of peace in the Kingdom, Dunjay has made time to travel to various lands, battling many great and powerful foes.

Weapon: Vajra - A glass battle chain forged by Dunjay himself. To construct his mighty weapon, Dunjay had his servants collect the purest white sand from the farthest reaches of Saldor. With the help of his etheral ancestor of the same name, Dunjay forged this sand into chain links using his own lightning. Infused with the element of electricity, the chain can not only conduct it, but also produce it. After Vajra was formed, Dunjay called forth a council of the most renowned sages in the kingdom, many of which were also good friends of his. These sages etched an inscription into the glass surface which reads, "This weapon, Vajra the impartial smiter, shall be wielded only by the most virtuous of all men: Dunjay Talkesh. The body of this weapon shall not shatter by the means of any other, nor by the means of lesser magical energies. The stroke of this trammel shall be the gravamen of the attack, and all touched shall be sundered." Vajra is not all looks, for as far as anyone know, the chain is indeed indestructible. As mentioned above, Dunjay always uses the chain in conjunction with his magical abilities.

Special Abilities: Dunjay's main offensive power and passion is his manipulation of electricity. From sparks of static to magnificent lightning bolts, Dunjay has the ability to amplify and absorb electricity in all of its forms. Although he cannot cast spells of any type, Dunjay is able to summon electricity as if from nowhere. When electrostatic energy passes through him, he can absorb it at will - no matter what the source is. In accordance with this ability, Dunjay has also developed a resistance to heat. By working for so long with lightning, perhaps the hottest substance in all of the Omniverse, Dunjay has become immune to the adverse effects of heat. This does not mean he is fire-proof, but it does mean that attacks such as firestorms will not cause him any harm. In addition to his unsurpassed control over electricity, Dunjay has the ability to teleport. By phasing into the astral plane and back, Dunjay can appear at will on any plane in a place of his choosing. Normally, Dunjay only teleports to places he has seen himself, as blind plane-shifting is a very dangerous thing. When one teleports somewhere they have never been before, the likelihood is very high that they will not materialize on solid ground, but rather in the dark depths of space, which spells certain and immediate death. This Teleportation ability is not limited only to himself, as he can teleport anything he is touching, including other people. Teleportation drains his stamina, but he has increased this through endurance training. Teleportation now has little effect on Dunjay under normal circumstances. Problems arise, however, when Dunjay attempts to teleport large masses. As a general rule, the larger the mass, or the longer the distance; the more teleportation drains Dunjay's stamina. Dunjay's final ability lies in his bloodline. Somehow, he can recall knowledge and memories of past ancestors with his name. This power is still very mysterious to Dunjay himself, and is not controlled willfully. As the need arises, however, Dunjay has been known to have fleeting visions or flashbacks regarding important factors in battle.

Theme Song: Sandstorm by Darude

Perception╘Truth

Awards
OOC: Thaks for remindin me TM, and Blah, that is great, and if you want to shatter the illusion at anytime in the battle, go ahead, I belive the four of us can deal with a sudden field change. Hehehehehehehe, The Darkness, my character shall use its power when the field shatters and turns to nothing but darkness. Ooops did I type that?

T

The Marauder

Don't spam. That strategy is extremely flawed, so I dare you to try it. In any case, templates. Now. Thanks.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay, we can get this going again. With the recent adding of the points system, the basic rules should be more enforced.

And, by the way, it is very unwise to tamper with The Darkness. It is like the power of chaos, but even more risky. You cannot use His Power to attack other people that use Darkness, it is very difficult to grasp His Power unless you avidly use that Power, and there will almost certainly be side effects. I would be more than glad to change the arenas... Shall we say, per four posts (but not counting the openings)?

T

The Marauder

I'm sorry, but with the implementation of this new system, I will most-likely be withdrawing from this fight and this section as a whole for that matter. Please hold this until I reach a final decision on staying or leaving...

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
It's a shame you have to be like that, Marauder, but I understand. I'm always happy to take the slot, unless you want someone else.

T

The Marauder

I will participate, as I will be staying here. Now, as I said before I want templates from you two. I would like for this fight to begin ASAP, and so would Melons. I await your posts.

Perception╘Truth

Awards
OOC: KK, Blah, keep the areana the same, no changes, I had a second wind, and if melons would post his temp, as well as Khfanatic, then we can get this battle started.

Name: Elmiki (pronounced El-mik-eye)
Appearence: Elmiki looks like a young elf, thin and tall with long dark hair, and thin angular features. His hair reaches his shoulders, at a jagged angle. His eyes, shaped like almonds are a deep grey, and if you stared into them, you would easily fall into a trance. Elmiki may be thin, but his body is all muscle tone, with little fat. He wears but a simple grey tunic and loose fitting grey pants. A pair of short boots sit on his feet, and a small silver crown sits atop his brow. The crown glows with a plae light, and allows Elmiki extraodinary powers.
Weapons: Elmiki carries several types of knives, from short throwing knives, to an irish dirk that rests on his thigh. Along with these blades, a pair of thin swords are sheathed and attached to his back.
Abillities: Elmiki has the abillity to melt into the shadows of any object, and cannot be harmed in this form. Using this power uses up a fair amount of Elmiki's stamina.
Along with this power, Elmiki can summon creatures of shadow by speaking basic commands. It takes little energy to summon these creatures, but it takes lots of energy to control them. These beings are killed with sunlight, or artifical light of most kind, as well as strong magic. The more energy used to summon the creature, the more powerful they are.
Elmiki can also turn magic used against him away with a barrier of shadow. The barrier raises almost automatically, but uses an equal amount of energy to what the oppenent used. If he wishes to reflect the magic he must use twice as much energy. This abillity disables after a certain amount of energy is used.
Shadow Knight Form: http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j266/Roxas13_photos/DarkBladeTheDragonKnightlg.jpg Elmiki turns into a shadow knight with enhanced stamina, and can summon a dragon of darkness to attack for him. This being can also use fire, thunder, wind and dark magic to its will.
Shadow Lord Form: Elmiki's most powerful form, it has only been awakened once, and all who saw it were killed quickly. Little is known about this form but that it has all the abilities of Elmiki's preveious forms, as well as several other powers.
Bio: Gettin' to that.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Name: Esprit Shikigami

Nickname: The Spiritmancer

Element: Spirit energy

Appearance: Esprit is a light-hearted fellow, and he shows it. He wears a simple black shirt reaching below his belt, and he wears simple black jeans. He wears combat boots, his regular attire, and has on a simple, yet noticable, pair of all-black combat gloves on. With medium-length hair reaching his shoulders, it is completly straight. He's about 5'11", and rather slim for his age. He doesn't look that buff, but the muscle's there.

Personality: Chaos is pretty laid-back. He doesn't really pay attention to the things he should, and it's actually benifited him most of the time. As if sleepwalking through life, he does what he has to do, even if it involves doing something that goes against what he believes in. He doesn't care what happens when he dies, so he doesn't show emotion for tragedy.

Theme Song: Down With The Sickness - Disturbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back