• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Friends..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi

w00t!
Yeah.well I'm being homeschooled.So my well she think i was her friend is all sad that I'm being homeschooled.She's trying to make me stay.I hate her she's so controling and won't leave me alone.She my friend said that we don't like her and she goes off Crying. And now i'm worried she'll start saying things

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
WTF?

Try again, please. Help us help you. We can't do a damn thing if we can't understand what you're saying.

~Dorian Gray

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Let me get this.

You grew up going to a public school (or private, but at an actual school). That's where you met your friends. Now, for some reason you're being homeschooled. And your friend doesn't like this. Have you asked her why exactly?

It sounds like this girl is extremely attached to you. I would be a little upset as well if my friends decided to get homeschooled. They're the ones that get me through the day. Have you thought about why she seems this attached to you? Do you two do a lot throughout the day? Is she an ultimate best friend, or does she think you're an ultimate best friend?

To me, it sounds like as though she doesn't know enough. Told her why you're being homeschooled? How did you do it? If you act mean, she'll think you're mean. You've gotta be nice to friends. I bet she's thinking you hate her. :/ And you pry don't, there's just a bunch of misunderstandings and weird hormone stuff.

(Don't worry, hormones are normal.)

Anyways, Dorian's right. We can't really give much help if we don't know what's going on exactly.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Cough? Translation tieem?

Yeah.well I'm being homeschooled.So my well she think i was her friend is all sad that I'm being homeschooled.She's trying to make me stay.I hate her she's so controling and won't leave me alone.She my friend said that we don't like her and she goes off Crying. And now i'm worried she'll start saying things

"Yeah, well, I'm being homeschooled, so my friend - Well, she thinks I was her friend - is all sad that I'm being homeschooled. She's trying to make me stay [at public school]. I hate her; she's so controlling and won't leave me alone. She, my friend, said that we don't like her, and she went off crying. Now I'm worried she'll start saying things."

^That's my guess. Still doesn't make a lot of sense. :/

EDIT: Or is it:

"Yeah, well, I'm being homeschooled, so my friend - Well, she thinks I was her friend - is all sad that I'm being homeschooled. She's trying to make me stay [at public school]. I hate her; she's so controlling and won't leave me alone. She says my friend said that we don't like her, and she went off crying. Now I'm worried she'll start saying things."

Weird, either way. Oh, and if you hate her, you don't care about what she thinks.

So, apparently, you don't hate her.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
So, apparently, you don't hate her.

Maybe she hates her but is terrified of her influence...?

If you're leaving the school anyways you shouldn't really care what kind of rumors someone spreads. Even if you weren't leaving, it'd still be best just to ignore the girl or tell her politly to shove off. If you can do that. Besides, it's usually pretty difficult for one girl to sway an intire school into conforming into a single, beligerant mob out to destroy you socially or whatever.

Of course, this is assuming Pickle's translation is right.

~Dorian Gray, who's amazed that almost no one from 13-16 knows how to type correctly o.o

Tsuki-chan

&#12388;&#12365;&#12371;
Awards
Well, I'm going to start being homeschooled soon. So my friend thought I was her friend and is sad that I'm being homeschooled. She's trying to make me stay. I hate her because she's so controling and won't leave me alone. She's my friend, but I said that I don't like her and she went off crying, and now I'm worried she'll start rumors about me.

^Tsuki's attempt at translating.

If you've been her friend for along time then you should be able to understand the being sad part.(cause all friends are sad to see eachother go right) Maybe you could try to see eachother on the weekends, after school, or talk on the internet. For your friend, it might not be easy to see you leave so you might have to schedule a time to meet her, sit her down and tell her plain and simple that you cant stay. Might be harsh, but she'll have to get use to it.

Also like Fenris(Dorian) said if your moving rumors wont really hurt you if your gone.

Last edited:

Ayumi

w00t!
OK here ^^; I'm sorry.

I do go to a public school,but my mom hates the school I go to since I have my eyebrow pierced.The school says I can't have it and it says nothing about it in the book we have.So she said she's going to homeschool me.But there's this girl who says she's my friend but she's very annoying.She's in love with all the video game characters and yells at us when w e say it's wrong to like over 70 characters or if we have a different Idea other then hers and We don't do what she says,She'll attack us all and make up stuff about almost everyone we know or call our house and yell at us or keep calling.She's mad because One of our best friends named Mary moved away during the summer and now theres only 4 of us left. When I told her I'm being Homeschooled she started say things like "Why do you have to be homeschooled? I don't wanna lose anymore friends" And Yeah I like her when she's nice and doesn't hit us or control us but It's not like I'm moving to another state,she can call and come see me.So My friend Kirsten told her to stop saying crap to me and make me feel like I'm the worst person ever and putting stress on me and Kirsten told her that none of us like when she turns all these characters into hers only and that their not real but they don't belong to her.So she goes off crying because we said we didn't like her when she's all control-freak and sends all these people over to us to yell at me and I have no idea how to handle this.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It's not like it's really your fault that they won't let you have the piercing. If it doesn't say anything about it in the book, then take it up with the admininstration.

About your friend, it seems that your(or atleast she )is/are very close. You've probably known each other for a long time. It's only natuaral that she feels like she's losing a friend. But you'll still see each other(of you still want to). It's not the end of the world, time goes on, a broken heart will heal(if only I could believe that...). My best friend has been in and out of homeschooling a few years ago, and I still talked to him and hung out. He's going to public schooling now, like me, and we're still friends. So you'll be fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back